Chapter 1: It's Not Easy Being An Avenger

It was night, Wanda and Vision (in his human form) are talking about the paparazzi situation in their room.

Vision says "We tried everything to hide from them, but somehow they figure it out." He goes over to the bathroom and leans on the sink.

Wanda, laying on the bed, says "Well, maybe we should wait until this is all over."

Vision, getting stress out and looking at Wanda, says "When will that be, in 50 years. They won't stop until they get answers they want, don't you get that Wanda!'

Vision sees that Wanda is about to cry. Vision goes on the other end of the bed and sits on the edge of the bed and says "I'm sorry darling, I'm just...so stress that we can't have one day without someone coming up to us and asks us a question about the war with Thanos."

Wanda crawls over to Vision, puts on hand on Vision's hand and the other on his cheek, and says "It's alright, I'm also stress out about the situation too. We will figure it out...somehow."

Vision puts one of his hands on Wanda's cheek and leaned his forehead onto Wanda's forehead. They both closed their eyes and took a deep breath.

"You know I might be able to help your situation."