Chapter 97: Bad Dreams

Vision wakes up in a place that is only pitch black. He stands up and looks around to find something or anything.

Vision says "Hello?"

Vision says, again "Hello!?"

A voice says "Hello Vision."

Vision says "Who's there? Who are you?"

The voice says "You will know soon."

Vision says "And when is that?"

The voice says "When the time is right."

Vision says "Why do I have a feeling something bad is going to happen?"

The voice says "Do you feel worried?"

Vision says "Yes?"

The voice says "Good. You should be worried."

Vision says "Why should I be worried?"

The voice says "You should probably watch over your wife, Wanda."

Vision says "Why!? If you do any harm to her..."

The voice says "I would ever hurt Wanda."

Vision says "Then, who do you want to hurt?"

The voice says "You."

Vision says "Me. Why me?"

The voice says "You took everything from me."

Vision says "What did I do to you?"

The voice says "You took away my plans. You took away my love. You... took.... away... my... life."

Vision says "You plans, your love, and your life?"

The voice says "My plan was to create better life on Earth and you had to ruin it."

Vision says "Okay. What about your love and your life?"

The voice says "You took away my love and I loved her and I still do no matter what. She is beautiful and has amazing powers."

Vision says "Alright. Now about your life."

The voice says "you took what I wanted and your living it."

Vision says "Living it? What do you mean?"

The voice says "Haven't you notice?"

Vision says "Notice what?"

The voice says "Let's just say I died and now back alive."

Vision says "Thanos?"

The voice says "Not even close."

Vision says "Look! I don't care who you are, but whoever you are, my team and I will come and defeat you."

The voice laughs very evil.

Vision says "What's so funny to you?"

The voice says "I'm not the only person you need to worry about."

Vision says "Who else?"

The voice says "You and your team haven't met her before, except for Wanda."

Vision says "Wanda has meet this girl before?"

The voice says "Yes, she has."

Vision says "And who is it?"

The voice says "When you meet me again."

The voice laughs very evil again and pops out of nowhere and scares Vision.

Vision wakes up and breathes very heavy. He looks over to Wanda and she is still asleep. Vision gets out of bed, grabs his phone, goes out of the bedroom, goes downstairs, and into the living room. Vision goes to his phone and calls Strange.

Strange answers and says "Hello."

Vision says "Hey Strange. It's Vision."

Strange says "Vision? Why are you calling me at three in the morning?"

Vision says "Because I have something very important to tell you."

Strange says "What is it?"

Vision says "I think someone is trying to threaten me and Wanda or something like that. But I think we need a meeting if they're going to threaten more people."

Strange says "You sound serious about this. Who do you need at the meeting?"

Vision says "Tony, you, Steve, T'Challa, Shuri, Ava, Wong, Pepper, Destiny, Bil, and Mr. Ross."

Strange says "I will call them. And when do you want to do it?"

Vision says "Next week, the day after Wanda's pregnancy appointment."

Strange says "Alright. Anything else?"

Vision says "Yes."

Strange says "What is it?"

Vision says "Don't tell Wanda about this and tell everyone that, please."

Strange says "Okay, but if it's serious, you might have to tell Wanda."

Vision says "I don't know about that yet, but right now we need to focus on this meeting and Wanda's appointment."

Strange says "Got it. Talk to you later."

Vision says "Talk to you later."

Strange says "Good night Vision."

Vision says "Night Strange."

Vision hangs up his phone and goes back to the bedroom. When Vision gets in the bedroom, he doesn't see Wanda in bed. Vision looks around the bedroom until he feels a breeze. He turns around and sees that the balcony doors are open. Vision goes towards the balcony and sees that Wanda is out there. Vision walks towards Wanda and wraps his arms around her waist.

Vision says "What's wrong?"

Wanda says "Who was on the phone?"

Vision says "Strange."

Wanda says "What were you and Strange talking about?"

Vision says "A meeting."

Wanda says "Wait, Strange calls you at three in the morning, so he can tell you about a meeting?"

Vision says "Huh.. It's... huh... It's the other way around."

Wanda turns around and faces Vision and says "So, you called Strange at three in the morning to tell him about a meeting?"

Vision says "Yep."

Wanda says "What's the meeting about?"

Vision says "Huh... Oh... Look at the time. We should get back to bed."

Wanda says "I'm going to find out what the meeting is about one way or other."