Chapter 137: Work Days

Wanda goes find Vision while Lorna goes to the guest room. Wanda looks in their bedroom, but he wasn't in there. Wanda looks in Everleigh's room and sees him in the glider holding Everleigh and humming to her.

 Wanda looks in Everleigh's room and sees him in the glider holding Everleigh and humming to her

Wanda leans on the door frame while watching Vision holding Everleigh. Vision gets up from the glider and puts Everleigh in her crib. Vision walks to Wanda and they both smile at each other. They both leave Everleigh's room and go in their room.

Vision says "So, I guess that you and Lorna got the job?"

Wanda says "Yep."

Vision says "I'm so happy that you and Lorna got the job."

Wanda says "Me too. But I want to go ahead and decide what days I'm going to work ."

Vision says "Okay."

They went over to the bed and sit down with paper and pencil.

Vision says "Okay. So, what days do you want to go to work?"

Wanda says "Well, I would like to do at least Monday through Friday, but I don't mind doing work on Sunday."

Vision says "Okay. Let's actually start with want days you want off."

Wanda says "Alright. I want Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday off."

Visions says "Alright. Friday and Saturday are fine, but Tuesday is one of my days off."

Wanda says "So, what days do you go to work?"

Vision says "Monday, Wednesday, sometimes on Fridays, but when the team calls me when it's important."

Wanda says "Okay. I can do Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday to go to work. Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday are my days off. Sounds go to you?"

Vision says "Yep, sounds good to me."

Wanda says "Good. Now Lorna needs to decide what days she wants to go to work and her days off."

Vision says "Have fun."

Wanda says "Thanks love."

Vision says "You are welcome hon."

Wanda shakes her head and grabs the paper and pencil and gets off the bed and leaves their room. Wanda goes to the guest room and knocks on the door.

Lorna says "Come in."

Wanda comes in the room and says "Hey."

Lorna says "Hey. Do you need something?"

Wanda says "I just wanted to discuss your work days and days off, if you want to."

Lorna says "No, I'm okay with it."

Wanda says "Alright then."

Wanda goes over to the bed and sits next to Lorna.

Wanda says "Okay. So, what days do you want to go to work and days off?"