Chapter 57: Bachelor Party

Vision and Strange were in Strange's car and on their way to the bachelor party. But Vision was blindfolded while Strange drives his car. Strange and Vision arrive at a place. Strange gets out of his car and closes his car door and goes to where Vision is sitting and opens the car door for Vision and helps Vision get out and closes the car door when Vision is all the way out of Strange's car.

Vision says "Strange, where are we?"

Strange says "Hold on. Let me get the blindfold off of you and you can see where we are at for your bachelor party."

Strange unties the blindfold and when the blindfold comes completely off Vision's eyes, he can see it is Beef O Brady's.

Vision says "You do realize we can't get drunk. I still don't know if I can get drunk."

Strange says "Don't worry Vision. We and the other boys are just going to have at least two or three beers and talk, that's it."

Vision says "I like that plan."

Vision and Strange walk in and see the boys.

Tony says "Hey guys. Come over here and grab a beer."

Strange walks over to Tony and sits next to him and Wong. Vision walks over and sits between Peter Quill and Rocket. Vision notices Peter Parker and another boy around Peter Parker's age.

Vision says "Hey Peter Parker. I didn't know you and this other boy can drink beer now."

Peter Parker says "Oh, no. I'm here because I wanted to and this is Ned, my friend."

Ned says "A pleasure to meet you Mr. Vision."

Vision says "The pleasure is all mine."

The guys have a beer or two while Peter Parker and Ned drink sodas. The guys told stories before some of them met, having a laugh, and having a time of their life. A whole later, Vision stands up on the bar stand and going to say some words.

Vision says "Hey guys, I want to tell you all something. I know I should save some words for my vow and speech tomorrow, but I wanted to tell you guys thank you. Thank you for everything. For supporting, rebuilding, and staying by my side no matter what. It was quite the journey I had with you guys, but there's a new journey and it starts tomorrow."

The boys clapped and cheered for Vision and Vision climbs down off the bar stand. When Vision came down from the bar stand, most of the boys patted on Vision's back and said nice speech. After that, they went back talking.

Few Hours Later

The boys decided that it was time to leave. All the boys said their good-byes. Strange and Vision get in Strange's car and Strange drives Vision home.

About Two Hours Later

Strange and Vision arrive at Wanda and Vision's house. Vision gets out and was about to walk to the front door.

Strange gets out and says "Is everything alright Vision?"

Vision says "I can't believe I'm going to get married tomorrow."

Strange says "Yeah. I know."

Vision says "Thanks for tonight."

Strange says "You are welcome Vision."

Strange gets back in his car, backs up his car, and drives off while Vision goes in the front door and smiles to himself.