I Want To Go Home NOW (R)

Hey guys

I'm in New York and my mother is making my Thanksgiving break hell. My grandpa is doing fine and okay. But, my mother is so rude to me (just me) and it drives me fucking crazy. Let me start at the beginning.

When we started to drive to New York, we stopped at a hotel and my mother would keep asking me that do I want me make-up bag. I kept telling her NO. She does not listen at all. When she asked me a third time, I was going to fucking lose it. Look, if she asked me once or twice that's fine, but a third time mines that you don't listen at all. I feel like that when kids become almost adults, the adults do the same thing as kids when we turn almost to adults.

The next day, I was still a little mad. I hardly talked to her. We were fine until Monday.

On Monday, my sister, of course being the rebel child, she hit me with a pillow and ran into our room. My mom wouldn't let me get my revenge on her. That is totally unfair and she got away with it just like everything else.

Today, my mom was going to do something on Friday and I said that I guess we are not going Black Friday shopping. Now, just to let you guys know that I just woke up, she said to look at the notepad. I said that it was upside down and she said that why I did ask her and plus I haven't said if we are going. She said that if I brought it up more, that we won't be going to Black Friday and we are here for grandpa. Yes, I know that we are here for my grandpa and not the shopping. She was rude about and didn't care that I just woke up and my brain was still waking up. So, I just went to the living room before anything gets worse. So, in this next part, I forgot how we got to arguing. My mom and I argued that she was the one being rude and she was just being a mother. Would a mother understand that don't ask more than twice or that I just woke up and my brain is stilling waking up. FUCKING NO. She always has to be right and I hate that she has to be always right just because she is the parent. So, I couldn't take it anymore, I started to cry because she is not understanding that she is ruining my Thanksgiving break. So, at this point, I didn't care if we go Black Friday shopping. When I try to talk to her, she would put her hand up and she wouldn't listen because she doesn't want to hear what I got to say. It was so stupid of her to do that. I mean I would listen to my kid(s) and I can fix my mistakes. But, she wouldn't just because she's the parent and you got to listen to the parent because they gave you food on the table and a roof over your head and I am grateful for that, but I don't want to be treat like I am nothing to them. Now, that she won't listen to me, I want to go HOME. I want to be here for my grandpa, but I also want to enjoy my Thanksgiving break. She always has to ruin something. I mean I brought her to see the Avengers: Endgame movie and got gifts for her birthday, Mother's Day, and Christmas. I don't remind the last time so was thankful to me because I was always thankful to her. So, as an adult, I left the living room and went in the bedroom to be alone.  All I can think of is my home in Florida and just want to be there now. I try me best to not let her get to me, but she did. But, right now, I just want to go home.