Chapter 98: The Second Month Of The Pregnancy

(It's still Jan. for the next few chapters until the third month of the pregnancy will be Feb.)

Wanda wakes up a bit early and Vision is still asleep. Wanda let's Vision be and gets out of bed and decides to eat breakfast. Wanda goes downstairs and into the kitchen and makes  herself breakfast. When Wanda is done eating her breakfast, she looks at the time and decides to wake up Vision. Wanda goes upstairs and goes back in the bedroom and wakes up Vision.

Wanda shakes Vision a bit and says "Vision, honey. Wake up."

Vision starts to wake up and says "Good morning love."

Wanda says "Good morning honey."

Vision says "Have you eaten breakfast?"

Wanda says "I just finished eating breakfast."

Vision says "Okay. I'm going to make myself breakfast."

Wanda says "While you are eating breakfast, I'm going to get dress."

Vision gets out of bed and goes downstairs and into the kitchen and makes himself breakfast while Wanda gets her clothes out. When Vision finished his breakfast, he goes upstairs and goes back in the bedroom and gets his clothes out. Before Vision gets undress, Wanda comes out of the bathroom.

 Before Vision gets undress, Wanda comes out of the bathroom

Vision says "Oo... Nice outfit."

Wanda says "Thank you."

Vision says "You're welcome. Now it's my turn to get dress."

Wanda says "Okay. I will get out and wait for you in the living room."

Vision says "Alright."

Wanda leaves the bedroom and goes downstairs and into the living room and waits on one of the couches. Wanda turns on the TV and watches Friends while waiting for Vision. After a few minutes of watching Friends, Vision comes walking down the stairs.

 After a few minutes of watching Friends, Vision comes walking down the stairs

Vision says "Ready to go?"

Wanda says "Yep."

Vision says "Then, let's go."