Chapter 135: Destiny's New Business

It was morning and Vision is getting ready for work. He was sitting on the edge of the bed and tying his shoes.

Vision tied both of his shoes and heard a voice "Morning."

Vision turns his body and sees that Wanda is awake and leans towards to her.

Vision says "Go back to sleep."

Wanda says "I can't because the sun is out and it'll be hard for me to go back to sleep."

Vision says "Well then, I'm sorry that I woke you up."

Wanda says "It's okay."

Vision says "What's your plan for today?"

Wanda says "Hang out with Lorna."

Vision says "Well, I would love to stay and talk to you, but I have to go. I love you."

Wanda says "Love you too."

They both share a kiss good-bye and Vision leaves the house. Wanda gets out of bed after a few minutes when Vision left. Wanda walks over to Everleigh's room and goes inside. Wanda sees that Everleigh is awake and Wanda takes Everleigh in her arms.

Wanda says "Morning. Let's go have breakfast."

Wanda takes Everleigh downstairs and feeds Everleigh and when is done feeding Everleigh, she goes into the kitchen.

Wanda says "Let's see what's there to eat."

Wanda looks around the kitchen to find something to eat and finds cereal to eat for breakfast. Wanda grabs the cereal, a bowl, a spoon, and the milk. Wanda pours the cereal and milk in the bowl and puts them away and puts the spoon in the bowl. Wanda finishes eating her breakfast and puts her bowl in the sink. Wanda hears Lorna coming down the stairs and comes into the kitchen.

Wanda says "Good morning."

Lorna says "Good morning."

Wanda says "I hope you don't mind, but can you hold Everleigh while I go get dress real quick?"

Lorna says "Sure."

Wanda says "Thanks."

Wanda hands Everleigh to Lorna and Wanda goes upstairs and gets dress. When Wanda is fully dress, she goes back downstairs and see Lorna putting a bowl in the sink.

Wanda says "Already ate breakfast?"

Lorna says "Yep."

Wanda says "Are you going to get dress too or are you going to stay in pj's all day?"

Lorna says "I'm going to get dress."

Lorna hands Everleigh back to Wanda and Lorna goes upstairs and into the guest room. The doorbell rings and Wanda walks over to the front door and opens it.

Wanda says "Hey Destiny."

Destiny says "Hey Wanda."

Wanda says "Is there a reason you are here?"

Destiny says "Yes, there is."

Wanda says "Are you going to tell me?"

Destiny says "Can I come in first?"

Wanda says "Sure."

Destiny comes in the house and Wanda closes the door while Lorna comes down the stairs again.

Lorna says "Hey Destiny."

Destiny says "Hey Lorna."

Lorna says "What are you doing here?"