Chapter 101: Needs For The Baby

Wanda and Vision were in the living room, sitting on the center couch, about to discuss the needs for the baby. Vision got a notepad and pen to wrote stuff down.

Vision says "What do we discuss first for the baby?"

Wanda says "Let's discuss what color the baby's bedroom is going to be."

Vision says "Okay."

Wanda says "So, it can't be pink or blue."

Vision says "Why not?"

Wanda says "Baby's gender."

Vision says "Oh."

Wanda says "Anyways, I was thinking we could do a light green."

Vision says "Oh...okay."

Wanda says "Vision, you can disagree. You know that."

Vision says "Sorry. I didn't know. I didn't want to upset you or make you sad."

Wanda says "Aw...Vizh. It's okay. I have other ideas for the baby's bedroom color. Do you have any ideas for the baby's bedroom color?"

Vision says "Just a few."

Wand says "What are they?"

Vision says "Red."

Wanda says "I think we should come up with other colors than red because we do use red a lot."

Vision says "Can't argue with that."

Wanda says "What about orange?"

Vision says "No offense, but it would be ugly."

Wanda says "Yeah, I guess so."

Vision says "What do you think about gray?"

Wanda says "It's not a very pretty or colorful color."

Vision says "Guess you're right."

Wanda says "How do you think of purple?"

Vision says "That's more like a girl color."

Wanda says "Yeah."

Vision says "How about yellow?"

Wanda says "Yellow. I love that."

Vision says "Yellow it is then."

Vision writes it down and says "What next?"

Wanda says "Baby furniture."

Vision says "Alright."

Wanda says "We need a crib, changing table, rocking chair, and dresser."

Vision writes all of that down and says "Got all of that. Next."

Wanda says "Other stuff for the baby bedroom and needs."

Vision says "Okay."

Wanda says "Let's see. We need clothes, blankets, bibs, baby bottles, stroller, stuff animals, toys, diapers, baby bag, trash can, baby powder, baby wipes, baby shampoo, baby body wash, baby bathtub, baby wash cloth, hamper, baby monitor, baby car seat, play pen, bouncy seat, baby books, play mat, lamp, and crib chandelier. Did you get all of that?"

Vision says "Yes I did. Next."

Wanda says "I was thinking we can put stuff on the baby's wall."

Vision says "Okay. What do you want to put on the walls?"

Wanda says "We can put up curtains over the window, wall sticks, and our photos."

Vision says "Okay. What do you mean by photos?"

Wanda says "Some of our wedding photos or the photos we are taking in five months."

Vision says "When did you ask May to take the pictures?"

Wanda says "How did you know I asked May?"

Vision says "Well, she did take our engagement photos and wedding photos."

Wanda says "True. And to answer you question, a month ago, over the phone."

Vision says "Okay then."

Wanda says "Did you get all of that?"

Vision says "Yes. Was there anything else for the baby's wall?"

Wanda says "Nope."

Vision says "What's next?"

Wanda says "Where to put all the baby's stuff in his or hers bedroom."

Vision says "Can we do that another time?"

Wanda says "I'm fine with that. We can do that after we paint the baby's bedroom."

Vision says "I'm okay with that."

Wanda says "Good."

Vision says "What's next?"

Wanda says "The baby's name."

Vision says "Ah, yes. Do you have any names in mind?"

Wanda says "Just one, for a boy."

Vision says "Is it Pietro?"

Wanda says "Yes, but Clint and Laura used his name for Nathaniel's middle name and I feel like we should use a different name for a boy."

Vision says "Are you sure?"

Wanda says "I mean they already named their third child's middle name after my brother for saving Clint's life and I'm okay not using my brother's name for out baby, if it's a boy."

Vision says "I understand love and Pietro would be happy for you no matter what."

Wanda says "Yeah I know. Do you have any names for the baby?"

Vision says "A few for both."

Wanda says "That's good."

Vision says "How about we write down both girl names and boy names and we can decide what name we are going to choice for a boy and a girl."

Wanda says "I like that idea."

Vision rips a piece of paper out of the notepad and gives it to Wanda while Wanda grabs something to write with. They both write down girl names and boy names. They are both done and show what names they have for a girl and boy.

Vision says "There's a lot of great names you picked Wanda."

Wanda says "You too. What names do you think you would name for a girl and a boy?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

I can't pick out a name for a boy or girl, so I want you guys to pick it out. You guys will pick out five names for both girl and boy and see which one has the most.

Girl Names:
Magda (Wanda and Pietro's mother), Natalie, Olivia, Isabella, Abigail, Sofia, Scarlett, Madison, Lillian, Aurora, Savannah, Samantha, Everleigh, Catherine, or Lola

Boy Names:
Noah, Lucas, Ethan, Isaac, Julian, Caleb, Leo, Conner, Ian, Jason, Zachary, Gavin, Emmett, Max, or Black