Chapter 34: Home Alone

Wanda wakes up and smells food. Wanda gets out of bed and goes downstairs and into the kitchen. And Wanda, of course, sees Vision making breakfast again.

Wanda says "What is for breakfast this time?"

Vision says "Waffles with a side of fruit."

Wanda says "Sounds good."

Vision says "Well, since I am already dressed and the food is not ready yet. How about you go get dress, okay love?"

Wanda says "Okay." And kisses Vision and headed upstairs.

Five Minutes Later

Wanda comes downstairs in comfy clothes with fuzzy socks on.

She walks in the kitchen and sees that the breakfast is ready

Vision says "Ah... Just in time."

Wanda sits down and says "It looks good Vizh."

Vision says "Is orange juice okay?"

Wanda says "Yes. That's fine."

Vision pours the orange juice into two cups and brings them to the table and sets one down by Wanda's plate and one by his plate. They both eat their breakfast and talk.

Few Minutes Later

They both finis their breakfast and hear Destiny honking her car horn.

Vision says "Oh... I got to go love."

Wanda says "Do you have to go?"

Vision says "I'm afraid so love."

Wanda says "Well... At least you will be back by lunch."

Vision says "Actually... Dinner."

Wanda says "What?"

Vision says "Yeah... That day when you, Destiny, and I went shopping, I took the day off to find some clothes for the party. Sorry love."

Wanda says "That's okay."

Vision says "To make it up to you, I will get something to eat and bring it home, alright?"

Wanda says "Alright."

Vision says "Alright. I will see you tonight love."

Wanda says "Bye darling." And they both kiss goodbye.

Wanda watches Vision leave the house and feels lonely. She does not know what to do. She already cleans the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. Wanda goes into the living room and thinks of what to do. Wanda writes a list of things to do. She wrote laundry, clean house and pool, and take dishes out the dishwasher and put them where they belong. Wanda takes the laundry hamper to the washer and dryer downstairs.

Wanda sorts the laundry out into four different piles (colors, darks, whites, and towels)

Wanda sorts the laundry out into four different piles (colors, darks, whites, and towels). She puts the towels in the washer first. Wanda cleans the bedroom while waiting for the towels to be done in the washer. When Wanda is done cleaning the bedroom, she went to the washer to see if it's done and it is done. She puts the towels in the dryer and put the whites in the washer. Then, the dishes were done. So, she gets the dishes out of the dishwasher and put them where they belong. Wanda goes back in the washer and dryer to see if the towels and whites were done and they were. Wanda takes the towels out of the dryer and puts them in a laundry basket and takes the whites out of the washer and puts them in the dryer. Wanda gets the darks and puts them in the washer. Wanda takes the laundry basket and goes in the living room. Wanda puts the laundry basket down and sits down on the couch. She folds the towels and puts them on each side of her. Wanda finishes folding the towels and puts some of the towels in each bathroom. When Wanda is done with the towels, she goes back to the washer and dryer. Wanda sees that the washer and dryer are done. Wanda takes the whites out of the dryer and puts them in the laundry basket. Wanda takes the darks and puts them in the dryer and takes the colors and puts them in the washer. Wanda takes the laundry basket and goes back to the living room and folds the whites. Wanda finishes folding the whites and waits for the darks to be done. Wanda goes to the backyard and cleans the pool. When Wanda is done cleaning the pool, she checks the washer and dryer. Wanda takes the darks out the dryer and puts them in the laundry basket and takes the colors out of the washer and puts them in the dryer. She goes back to the living room and folds the darks. Wanda finishes folding the darks and cleans the rest of the house. Wanda finishes cleaning the house and checks the dryer. She takes the colors out of the dryer and puts them in the laundry basket. She goes back to the living room to fold the last pile of laundry. She finishes folding the colors and takes one laundry basket at a time to the bedroom. Wanda puts the clothes into two piles (Wanda's and Vision's). She does that and puts the clothes in the dressers. Wanda puts each laundry basket on top of each other and takes them to the laundry room. Wanda goes to the living room and sits on the couch and relaxes for a bit and checks the time on her phone and it says 3:40 p.m. Wanda turns on the TV and waits for Vision to come home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. So, school starts on Monday for me and I have a show to do on Friday. So, I am going to be a bit busy. But, I will try to write a chapter when I can.

Bye guys