Chapter 33: The Engagement Announcement

Wanda pulls back from the kiss and says "We should tell our friends."

Vision says "Okay."

Wanda takes one of Vision's hands and leads him to their friends. Wanda goes towards Destiny, but Vision lets go of Wanda's hand.

Wanda asks "What are you doing?"

Vision says "You'll see."

Wanda was confused and she follows Vision. Vision goes and finds a microphone and finds it.

Vision grabs the microphone and says "Hello, everyone."

Everyone turns to Vision and murmur a bit.

Vision continues "Wanda and I have to tell you something."

Vision grabs Wanda and pulls her to his side and says "Wanda and I are getting married."

Everyone screams or jumps for joy for them. Then, they go up to Wanda and Vision and congrats them.

Destiny comes up to them and says "Congrats you guys. I'm happy for you."

Wanda says "Thanks. Wait... That day when I first worked and you two needed to talk, was it this?"

Vision says "Yes... I wanted to make sure that you like the ring and when I propose to you, I want the moment to be special for you and you can remember it."

Wanda says "Aw... Vizh. It was special and I love the ring."

Vision and Wanda kiss. They pull apart and walk around.

A Few Hours Later

Everyone starts to leave and go home. Vision and Wanda start heading for the door, but stopped when Wanda says "Wait... How are we gonna get my car home?"

Vision says "Oh... Well, tomorrow I will be here for work and I will bring it home."

Wanda says "Okay. So, who is driving you here?"

Vision says "Destiny."

Wanda says "Alright."

They both head to Vision's car. They get in the car and Vision drives off to their home.

An Hour And Thirty Minutes Later

Vision pulls in the driveway and turns off the car. He looks at Wanda and sees that she is asleep. Vision opens the car door and gets out. He goes to the front door and unlocks the door. Vision goes back to his car and get Wanda. He opens the car door, unbuckles the seat belt, picks up Wanda, closes the car door, and carries Wanda bridal style. Vision goes to the front door and opens it, walks in the house, and closes the door. Vision carries Wanda through the living room, up the stairs, and into the bedroom. Vision puts Wanda on the bed and goes in the closet and find a large shirt. He finds one and brings it to Wanda.

Vision takes the lei necklace off and puts it away, he puts the shirt over Wanda's outfit, he takes Wanda's shoes off and puts them in the closet, and he slips the outfit off of Wanda and puts it in the laundry basket

Vision takes the lei necklace off and puts it away, he puts the shirt over Wanda's outfit, he takes Wanda's shoes off and puts them in the closet, and he slips the outfit off of Wanda and puts it in the laundry basket. Vision lifts Wanda's upper body up a bit and pull the covers. He slowly puts Wanda's upper body down and lifts her legs up to pull the rest of the covers. He puts Wanda's legs down and and pulls the covers over her. Vision goes to the closet and puts pj's on. Vision comes out of the closet with just pj's bottoms.

Vision walks towards the bed and pulls the covers on his side of the bed and gets in bed and pulls the covers over him

Vision walks towards the bed and pulls the covers on his side of the bed and gets in bed and pulls the covers over him. Vision turns on his side, towards Wanda, and lays down and puts one of his arms on Wanda and snuggle up to her. Vision looks at Wanda's hand with the ring on it and smiles at it. Then, he kisses Wanda's cheek and lays down his head and went to sleep with a smile still on his face. Vision finally drifts off to a deep sleep.