Chapter 96: The Godfather/Aunt

(I couldn't thank of a better title and this was the best I could do. Sorry, but I hope you guys still enjoy the chapter.)

Wanda and Ava have lunch at Panera Beard and enjoying their time with each other. They both talked before and during their meal and they just finished eating their food. Ava's phone ringed and she looks at it and reads something on her phone with a confused face.

Ava says "Um... Wanda."

Wanda says "Yes."

Ava says "Is their a reason why Vision wants dad at your house?"

Wanda says "Why?"

Ava says "Because dad texted me and it says "Vision wants me at his house. On the phone, he sounded a bit nervous and I don't know why. I hope he didn't do anything bad to Wanda because if he did, I'm going to punch that mother-""

Ava cuts her off and says "Is there something going on?"

Wanda says "I was going to tell you later, but I guess I can tell you now."

Ava says "What? Tell me what? What's going on Wanda? You are worrying me. Please tell me."

Wanda says "If you calm down."

Ava says "Okay. I'm calm now, so please tell me what's going on."

Wanda says "Well, last night, Vision and I did a double date with Destiny and Strange and Vision and I told them that we wanted them to be an aunt and uncle to our baby."

Ava says "And this has to do with me because?"

Wanda says "What I'm trying to tell you is if you wanted to be an aunt to the baby too?"

Ava says "Are you joking?"

Wanda says "Nope."

Ava says "Yes, I would love to be an aunt to your baby. Thank you."

Wanda says "You're welcome."

Ava says "But why is dad going to your house?"

Wanda says "Oh. Vision and I decided that dad will be the godfather to our baby."

Ava says "That is so sweet."

Wanda says "Yeah."

Ava says "So, I'm guessing that Vision is going to tell dad that he's going to be the godfather to your child."

Wanda says "You are correct."

Ava says "Dad is going to be so happy when Vision tells him."

Wanda says "I know. Dad is going to be happier then ever."

Ava says "Why did you use the word happier?"

Wanda says "Well, dad isn't just going to be the godfather to the baby?"

Ava says "What else is he going to be to your kid?"

Wanda says "Dad is also going to be..."

Wanda's phone rings and she answers it while Ava waits patiently for Wanda to continue her thought.

Meanwhile With Vision

Vision gets everything organized before Bill gets here. Vision puts the food on the coffee table and the doorbell rings. Vision goes to the front door and opens it and sees it is Bill.

Vision says "Hello Bill."

Bill says "Hello Vision."

Vision says "Are you okay Bill?"

Bill says "Did something happen between you and Wanda?"

Vision says "What do you mean by that?"

Bill says "Did you and Wanda get in a fight?"

Vision says "No, no, no, no, no. But there is something that I want to tell you."

Bill says "Alright."

Vision says "And please come in."

Bill comes in and Vision closes the door.

Vision says "Please go to the living room and sit on the middle couch."

Bill says "Okay."

Bill goes to the living room and sits on the couch while Vision grabs the last of the few food in the kitchen and brings it to the living room and puts it on the coffee table and sits down next to Bill.

Vision says "You can go ahead and dig in."

Bill says "Thanks."

Vision and Bill grab a plate and pick some food to eat.

Bill says "So, what did you want to talk about?"

Vision says "Well, Wanda and I have talked and decided who are going to be aunts and uncles to the our baby."

Bill says "Okay?"

Vision says "So, Wanda and I decided that we want you to be the godfather of our baby."

Bill says "Really?"

Vision says "Really."

Bill says "This is great."

Vision says "It's going to be more than great."

Bill says "What do you mean?"

Vision says "Well, Wanda and I hope that you will be the grandpa to our baby."

Bill says "Of course. This is amazing. Thank you."

Vision says "You're welcome."

Bill says "I can't believe that you and Wanda want me to be not just the godfather, but a grandpa to your baby."

Vision says "I thought you would be more excited to be the godfather than being the grandpa."

Bill says "To be honest, I'm more excited to be the grandpa than the godfather."

Vision says "Makes sense."

Bill says "But I am grateful that you and Wanda choice me to be the godfather and grandpa."

Vision says "Yeah."

Bill says "So, who is next in line?"

Vision says "Huh?"

Bill says "Who is next in line to be the godparent?"

Vision says "There's more than one godparent?"