Chapter 23: Party Is Over

The guests were leaving, except Destiny and Strange. Destiny and Strange offered to help Wanda and Vision clean, even though they said no, they still helped out.

Wanda said bye to the guests and went to the kitchen to clean up. Wanda and Vision cleaned the counters while Destiny and Strange cleaned  the big square table in the middle of the kitchen.

Wanda notices Strange and Destiny mumbling to each other and Wanda asks "What are you two mumbling about?"

Strange and Destiny looked at Wanda and Destiny says "You should tell her."

Vision looked their way and Wanda says "Tell me what?"

Strange says "Well... Destiny told me what happened with you helping Cassie and... I... thought maybe... you can be... a... nurse... at the hospital that I work at."

Wanda and Vision were stunned at what Strange has said.

Strange says "You don't have to unless you want to. It's your choice."

Wanda nodded her head and Destiny says "Well... I should probably go. Thank you guys so much for inviting me." She hugs Wanda and Vision.

Vision says "You're welcome."

Destiny grabs her stuff and says "Bye."

Strange says "I should also be going. Thank you again to invite me over."

Wanda says "You're welcome."

Strange grabs his stuff and says "Wanda, I want you to think about it. Okay?"

Wanda nods her head and says "I sure will."

Strange says "Good-bye."

_______________________________

So, you guys know that I will see "Avengers: Endgame" tomorrow and I'm so excited and nervous to see the movie. I will post how I felt about the  movie on Saturday and I will not spoil it for you. If you guys already seen the movie, please don't spoil it for me. I really want to be surprised of what is to come.

Thank you