Chapter 21: Pool Party

Everybody arrived at the party and they were having fun. Destiny walked up to Wanda, that has a cup in her left hand, and Vision. Destiny put a hand on Wanda's shoulder and says "Wanda and Vision, I want you guys to meet my father, Bill Foster, and my sister, Ava."

Destiny turns to her father and Ava and says "Dad and Ava, I want you guys to meet my friend, Vision, and his girlfriend and my sister, Wanda."

The four of them shake hands and Ava says to Wanda "I've heard so much about you and I really want to meet you. I would ask Destiny "When am I going to meet Wanda?" And now, I'm meeting you."

Wanda says "It's great to meet you Ava and I've also heard some stories from Destiny and I wanted to meet you too."

They both laughed and Bill says "Well, I hope to get to know you guys better."

Vision says "Us too."

Bill and Ava walk away while waving at them. Wanda notice that Destiny is at Strange and Wanda says "Go talk to him."

Destiny asks "What?"

Wanda says "Well, it looks like you have a crush on Strange."

Destiny says "So?"

Wanda says "So, go talk to him."

Destiny sighs and goes over to Strange and talks to him.

The party is going great. People are eating, swimming, dancing, singing, and talking. Wanda was happy that the party is going well until she heard a little girl crying. Vision, Bill, Ava, Strange, Destiny, and Wanda go over to the little girl and everybody can see it was Cassie that was crying. Scott and Hope were there to calm Cassie down.

Ava asks "What happened?"

Scott says "Well, me and Cassie were playing around and I push her and I guess see slipped and she skinned her knee."

Everybody was looking and Hope says "It's alright everyone, Cassie just skinned her knee."

And everyone went back to their business. Strange says "Alright Cassie, I'm a doctor and don't worry about a thing. Okay?"

She nodded her head and Strange says "Okay. Let me see." Cassie removed her hands off her left knee and Scott fainted while everyone, who was around Cassie, watched him faint to the ground.

Ava says "Well, he's no help."

Strange says "Uh... I have an aid kit in my car. Let me go get real quick."

He runs to his car, but Wanda could tell that Cassie is scared. So, Wanda took charge and says "You know what, let's do it now. We can't wait for Strange. Vision pick up Cassie and put her in... that chair."

And Vision does it. Wanda continues to talk "Hope, go by Cassie's side to hold her hand."

Hope says while getting out of the pool "Okay."

Wanda says "Destiny and Bill, there's first aid kits in all the three bathrooms, under the sink. Find it and give it to me."

Destiny says "Alright."

Her and Bill run to the nearest bathroom. Wanda still talks "Ava, try to wake Scott up."

Ava says "On it."

Wanda runs to Cassie and says "It's going to be alright Cassie. Just stay calm down."