Chapter 139: Destiny's Hair & Nail Salon

When everyone is inside the building and go to their station and people come in. The News crew follows them and Debbie goes to Destiny.

Debbie says "Destiny, do you mind if we interview you and be on camera to put on TV tomorrow?"

Destiny says "Sure."

Debbie says "So, you have two separate stations for doing nails. Why did you do that?"

Destiny says "Well some days, like today, we have everyone here and work at their station. But, other days, some of them will have to work for both stations."

Debbie says "Like what days?"

Destiny says "On Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and sometimes Fridays and Saturdays when all of them are here to work for separate stations. On Sundays and Tuesdays is when some of them will have to work for both."

Debbie says "Will you and your employees have holidays off?"

Destiny says "Yes, they and I will have Halloween, the whole week of Thanksgiving, two weeks of Christmas, Easter, and Mother's Day off."

Debbie says "How long can they have vacation in the summer time?"

Destiny says "Well, it depends how long they're vacation is and I have to approve their vacation in the summer time."

Debbie says "So, what kind of events will you company do?"

Destiny says "Weddings, balls, fancy birthday parties, quinceanera, and especially prom."

Debbie says "Speaking of prom, will your employees will have to work almost everyday?"

Destiny says "Kind of. Prom is somewhat in April because different schools have different days for prom and it depends on how many costumers we have. If we have about more than 50 costumers, then all of my employees will have to come on that day, even if it's their day off. But, I make it up to them by having an extra day off after all the proms are done and over with."

Debbie says "What are the work hours?"

Destiny says "9 a.m. to 6 p.m."

Debbie says "Final question, what happens when you and all your employees are needed for a fight?"

Destiny says "Well, I have thought about that before I decided to build my company. When our team needs all of us, we stop what we are doing and I explain to all the costumers what is going on. They can either have a refund or reschedule their appointment and payment will be the same."

Debbie says "That's all the questions I have for you. Do most of your employees mind if I interview them?"

Destiny says "You have to ask them, but I think that they won't mind."

Debbie goes to Lorna while she is getting all of her stuff together.

Debbie says "Lorna. Do you mind if we interview you and be on camera?"

Lorna says "Um...I kind of do. It's not you or your crew. It's just...I don't feel comfortable to be on TV yet."

Debbie says "Understandable, but thank you anyways."

Lorna says "You're welcome."

Debbie goes to Wanda while she is with a costumers.

Debbie says "Wanda, right?"

Wanda says "Yes."

Debbie says "Do you mind if we interview you and be on camera?"

Wanda says "Not at all."