Chapter 15: Moving

Wanda and Vision are saying their goodbyes to everyone before they move in their new house. Wanda walks into their empty room and crosses her arms. Vision comes up behind her and hugs her and asks "Are you ready darling?"

Wanda nods her head and says "Yeah."

They walked to Vision's car and got in. Vision started the car and drives off while Wanda waves goodbye to everyone and they wave back.

They finally arrived at their new house and started to grab boxes. They put the boxes in the one of the empty rooms for now. Wanda started to unpack the boxes while Vision bring in more boxes from his car.

They finally finished unpacking and they relax on the couch from driving, bringing in boxes, and unpacking boxes.

Vision asks "Are you hungry?"

Wanda says "I can eat."

Vision asks "What do you want to eat?"

Wanda says "Something simple for you to make."

Vision nodded his head and got up to make their dinner. Vision thinks on what to make for dinner and got it. He asks "Hey Wanda. Do you want a grilled cheese?"

She says "That's fine."

A few minutes later, Vision brings two plates of grilled cheese in the living room and they eat it while watching "Grown Ups."

After they finished eating, they relax and continued to watch the movie