I know you won't believe me that is why I kept the evidence.  He said  quietly with a hint of hurt in his voice. He took his phone and opened it and scroll down looking through his phone for something and when he found it he gave the phone to me. I looked on the screen and saw it was a video I tap on play and what I saw shocked me to my bone.

In the video Brittany was entering  my dad's  restaurant from the backdoor with a candle and lighter. She opened the back door with a key and entered . A few minute later she came out without the candle but has the lighter with her. She smirk looking at the lighter and then the restaurant before leaving. Just a few minutes after she left smoke started coming out of the restaurant and bit by bit the place burnt Down........ I looked at the phone with shocked face and trembling body. I turned to Gerald who was looking at me with a sad and worried face and asked.......

Where did you get this and how come the police didn't get this video, please tell me  I  begged as tears run down my checks. How was I even friends with Brittany without knowing how evil she is. I never thought in my widest dream that she can go to this extend just to see me sad.

Well the day your father died I wasn't here. I was with my family in Paris when jack called me and told me what happened. Before that day I had been planning my revenge on Brittany and Brad for what they did to my sister although my sister begged me not do anything to them. I placed a tracker and a call recorder on Brittany's phone just to know her moves and know how to strike back at her for what she did to my sister with the help of Scott who is an IT genius without her noticing it.  He paused and looked at me and when he saw me listening attentively , he continued.......................

That day before jack called to tell me what happened I got a signal on my phone from the tracker I placed on Brittany's phone that she made a call. I opened the recorded call conversation and noticed something strange. She didnt used her own phone number to call the person. The call was from a new SIM card and she has hidden the number making it private and another strange thing that got my attention was instead of her normal voice in the call she changed the call voice to male and all she said was "sir please your restaurant  is on fire and the whole restaurant is burned into ashes ". I got confused and  I checked her location and realise she was home at that moment  so I  didn't take it serious because I thought she was just doing a prank call. After the call  I lost track of the phone which means she has either destroyed the phone or thrown it away. When jack called me and told me about what has happened to your dad and that your dad's restaurant  has got burnt I remembered Brittany's  call. I asked him to  ask you if you know the person that called to give the news but he told me he has left the hospital because he couldn't stand that place since it was the same place  his sister died. When I ended the call with jack I quickly  took my phone and replayed Brittany's  call and decided to check the number she called. I used true caller ID  to check the owner of the number and realise the number belonged to one Mr Ricardo García. I quickly went to my mum and asked her to help me get your father's full name. My mum called the principal of the school to check for your father's name from the your file and then when she told me your father's name is Ricardo García, it confirmed my suspicion that it was your father that Brittany called but what I didn't understand  at that moment was how did she know your father's restaurant  was on fire when she was home at that moment she called and why did she change the call voice and used a private number just to tell your father that when she can easily call him and tell him. This made me suspect she was into something bad. I took my phone and checked through her calls to see if someone may have called her to tell her but there was no call like that. An idea got into my head and I decided to check her activities that morning before she made that call. I checked the tracker and rewind back on her activities and realise she left her house that morning and also went to your father's restaurant  that morning. I called my dad's private investigator and ask him to go check around your father's restaurant to see if there was any cctv recording of what caused the fire. After waiting for two hours he sent me this video. He narrated and I was shocked beyond measure but still confused as to why the police didn't say anything about this video.

So why didn't the police say anything about this video. I asked.

The police  never got a copy of this video. Brittany's parent bribe the investigator and the Police which made them give you a fake police report. When Brittany saw that the police were investigating on the fire outbreak she got scared and told her parent what she did. Even if your father hadn't died in that heart attack. He would have been killed because he found out a secret he shouldn't have. He replied but what I didn't get was why he said my dad would been killed because he knew a secret. And what secret is that.

What do you mean by my dad would have been killed if he hadn't died in the that heart attack and what secret did he find out and also who are those after his life. I asked......

-----------------------------------_-----------------------more shocking secrets will be discovered stay alert for the next episode.

❤️U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie