But the result of our plan was not what we expected. Our plan backfired and left us shocked and confused. After  Cheryl and her group of friends including Gerald , Scott and Jack left the cafeteria chatting happily, myself and the rest sat there shocked looking at them till they  dissappeared from our sight.

What the fuck was all that about ? Brad asked snapping us all from our shocked mood. By this time everyone has left the cafeteria and we were the only ones left. 

I don't know I am as shocked and confuse as you. I replied.

But they were suppose to be dating , so why would Cheryl be happy after knowing Jack was with her best friend ?. Kelly  asked.

That is what I also don't understand. Brad said.

Are they playing with our minds or something. Andrea spoke for the first time.

I think so. Brad replied.

I think maybe they got to know our plan. Jeremy suggested.

Am not sure . If they knew our plan I know Cheryl she would not hesitate to rob it in our face. I disagreed.

Then maybe she was not dating Jack. Ashley suddenly said.

Yes that is it !!!!  I exclaimed.

But why would they make us believe they are together ? Kelly asked.

What i dont get is Why did he professed his love for Cheryl before everyone and said non of us will ever understand  their relaionship. What relationship ? Andrea asked too

I think to divert us from their main plan. Brad suggested.

That is it but the problem here is what is her main plan ?  I said running my hand through my hair frustrated.

That is what we don't know for now and to be on the safer side we all have to stick together and  discuss all our plans well before putting it into action to prevent surprises  like this. Brad said.

But what got me thinking was that did Gerald fuck me to help Cheryl revenge just like jack did or was he been truthful to me when he said he like me and want to be with me. I sighed frustratedly. What am I going to do if this was part of her revenge. I need to talk to Gerald.

Yh I agree with you Brad but for now my brain is blocked I can't think of any idea let us go  and meet tomorrow at Brad's place  to discuss our next move because it is not safe talking here. I said and they all agreed and we left the cafeteria as they all went to their class.

Just when I was about to go for my last class I received a message from Gerald asking me to meet him in the VIP dressing room. I quickly went to the VIP room and when I got there I saw Gerald standing there with  his handsome face I couldn't help but smiled remembering  how he fucked me with so much passion and satisfied  me like no one has ever.

Don't get me wrong , Brad is good in bed and strong but Gerald has this thing about him that he can give you an orgasm  without even trying.  When he fucked me yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about the great sex and the best sex we had. I have a very high sex drive and it seems he is the only one so far that has been able to give me the satisfaction I wanted.