Oh my God what is Nancy doing here? Janice said looking at the new girl.

Do you know the her?.......... I asked pointing to the girl who is now exchanging words with Brittany in front of us.

Yes that is Nancy the president's only daughter and she is home schooled so am confuse why she is here , come let go........... She said whiles making her way to where the two were standing .

Wow.!!! The president's daughter and Brittany is looking for her trouble , am sure she doesn't know, it gonna be fun............ I followed Janice till we got to where they were standing.

Nancy what are you doing here and what is going on here? Janice ask the Nancy girl when we got to where they were standing.

Thank God you are here Jane, can you tell this low-class thing to get fuck out of my way........... She spat angrily.

What happened ?............ Janice asked back

This bitch bumped into me and have the gust to block my way and tell me to bend down and pick her books from the floor and apologies before she allows me to go.......... Nancy said. Wow typical Brittany. She has a way of belittling everyone and getting away with it. Now let see she get away with this.

Dear there are some people who are not worth our energy just let it go and come with me...... Janice said and took Nancy's hand but Brittany blocked their way.

She is not going anywhere until she pick those damn books up and apologies because she bumped into me.......... Brittany yelled blocking their way.

I walked close to her and whispered into her ears ; if you don't get the fuck off their way am going to tell the entire school how you are fucking Jeremy behind Brad's back. And let see how Brad and Ashley who is Jeremy's secret girlfriend will take this................... I finished with a smirk on my face as she looked shocked.

What prove do you have........ She asked looking at me hoping to her God that I do not have any prove.

I have proved on my phone and if you want I can show it to everyone here............... She stepped back quietly and Janice , Nancy and I walked away with a smirk on my face. The truth is I don't have any prove I saw Jeremy and her making out one day but they didn't see me and I didn't see the need get any prove or sell her out because I thought she was my best friend then.

Later we got to know that Nancy will be attending our school and that was after a lot of persuasion and promise to her father that she will be of good behaviour. And she was a nice girl and easy-going and very friendly . We got along very well and now she has joined our new best friend group. So now I have two great and rich friends that I can trust.

When we got to our first class which was calculus and the three of us luckily share that class with Scott, Jack ,Larry, and Jeremy, we took our seat at the back and started chatting because we still had about 20 min before class starts.

Within that 20 minutes I got to know a lot about my two new besties, some of which are ;

1. Janice is in love with Scott now but she fells she can't get him because he is her brother's best friend ( Bro code ) and he is a player.

2. Nancy is Jack's ex. Yes you heard me right our quiet introvert jack. It turns out that they were so much in love with each other but they broke up because Nancy had to leave the country three years ago and they couldn't keep their long distance relationship and when she came back Jack was already dating a lady who later cheated on him and till date they haven't been able to get back together.

And a lot more. The day went by without anything interesting happening except at lunch when Nancy Joined the jet set table as usual our queen bee Brittany with her usual bitchy self has complained and tried to belittle her but when she got to know she was the current president's daughter she shut her big mouth.

When the bell rang signalling the end of the school day, I was in the library because I have no class and I was waiting for them to close so I will meet Gerald and know if he will help me with my revenge. When I heard the bell I packed my books and took my phone and texted Janice .

Me : Am on my way to meet you brother.

Janice : good luck babe

Me : am nervous , what if he doesn't want to help me.

Janice : don't worry he will accept he hate them.

Me : OK bye meet you at the parking lot in 20 minutes

Janice : OK

I put my phone into my pocket and nervously walked into the VIP dressing room. When I got in there was no one in there. I sat on the couch and waited for him. After 10 mins and there was no sign of him coming I gave up waiting and decided to leave. Maybe Janice was just playing a prank on me or maybe he forgot he had to meet me here.

As I took my bag from the top of the dressing mirror and was about to leave, I heard the front door open and Gerald walked in with his signature smirk and as handsome as always.

Well!! well!! well!! who do we have in here, the hot nerd.........He teased.

"Am no more a nerd."

Yes I can see that....... He said sexually as he walk towards me and scanned my body from my head to toe.

He licked his bottom lip and his grey eyes darkened. You look hot and edible. He said closing the gap between us as I was sandwich between his body and the dressing table. This buffoon I haven't even told him my plan and he is already doing this but I have no option that to stay quiet I need his help.

My sis said you want to talk to me.........He asked with his signature smirk still on as he trace my arm with his fingers. Holy fuck am getting wet down there, I now see why girls are all over him, damn this guy can make you come without even fucking you.

I close my eyes and gathered my thought and spoke out deciding to go straight to the point and leave here quickly before I make a mistake.

I need your help to revenge against Brad and Brittany. I replied going straight to the point.

Mmmmmm and what will I get in return if I help you hot nerd. He purred seductively into my ears as he lightly bit the top of my earlobe. This guy is really a pervert and I can't stop him because I am enjoying it too, am totally wet and loosing my mind here.

You will get the satisfaction of paying them back for what they did to your sister. I said trying my hardest to stay focus.

Mmmmmm and in what way do you need my help. He turned me around so my back was facing him and my front will be facing the table. He continued using his fingers to trace my body

I need you to be my boyfriend . I moaned the words out.

He stop tracing his hand around my body and turned me around to face him. He took a step back and place his hand on his cheek and pretended to be thinking. After a few seconds he spoke ;

I will help you but under three (3) conditions.

______________________________________

What do you think the three conditions will be ???

❤️U
XoXo
Christalyne peisie