unfaithful person~christelle~

Hello lovelies✨❤️✨❤️
It's christelle here! Hope you having a great day/night.

I would like to share with you something about unfaithful people.

You have to know that an unfaithful person is always selfish, don't give good advice, don't try to fix things with you. Those people just abandon you without giving an explanation and they'll make you believe that you are the reason behind their unfaithfulness.

If you're not strong enough, you'll believe that it’s true.

You will start asking yourself: what's wrong with me? Am I a bad person? Did I do something wrong? Do I not deserve that person?

But let me tell you something: you are okay, you are certainly not the problem. They are.

Because when you will ask them why they are unfaithful, they always have one reason.

"It's you who pushed me away, your behavior made me look for someone else"

But the real question is:

Why didn't you tell me what I was doing wrong so that I could fix it?

We would have stayed together and not been separated.

That's not the reason.

Because when someone is faithful, he/she can't leave you, if they really love you. They are always patient and give you time to change, they will give you advice, and will tell you what you have to change about you so you can stay together.

I've always dealt with unfaithful friends in my life, I was always that person who was doing all her best to maintain a relationship. 

But Alas!! You can't force someone to be with you. And what's always happening is when they leave, they always come back telling me “you're right and you are a better person”.

But they forget they broke my heart already.

And you know what? 

Unfaithful people always expect a quick forgiveness.

They are the first to forget the harm they caused you, how you felt when they left you heartbroken. It's just because they didn't care.

I remember that best friend I had in the past. I loved her with my all heart.

We've met at school in grade 9, than we became best friends, even if sometimes she had some bad attitude but I just kept doing everything to keep our friendship healthy.

Till we were in grade 11, we had been friends for 2 years, everything was fine, until one day a new girl came in our class...I’ll just call her Nathalie.

Things started to go very fast that year, just in the beginning of the year, I lost my dad, and I was supposed to take a break from school, because I wasn't feeling okay.

I came back to school a week later, I found my best friend seating in the same desk with Nathalie...since that day everything changed between us. 

And let me tell you Nathalie was like a psychopath.

She came to offer me her friendship, telling me if needed someone to talk to, she'll be there for me and trying to give me advice. While she knew that she stole my best friend.

She manipulated her as much as she could. She even went to stay in my best's friend house she really made sure to put everyone around her.

I was so broken seeing that friendship we've build end that way.

But some of my friends told me “why don't you just let her do what she wants and focus on your life?”

Because they knew what she was doing was wrong.

Then I decided to focus on my life, I made sure to always succeed in everything. And I did it!!

A few months later, my ex best friend came to apologize for what she did. And I was like “okay no problem, it's in the past now”.

I didn't want her to come back in my life as my best friend because I noticed that she was the kind of person who can go whenever she wants, come back whenever she feels like and expecting you to wait for her in the same place she left you.

Actually I'm still talking to her but as my ex classmate. Not as my best friend.

I just wanted to tell you, don't stress out if someone is unfaithful. 

That person isn't good for you!!

When you truly love someone, no matter how that person is, it’s your duty to make her/him become a good person and you should stay instead of walking away.

Always remember that you deserve all the love❤️

Love you all❤️❤️