The stranger you thought you knew ~ Rylee

Hello my friends! Rylee here! This is my first post on the main book. So today I thought I finally address something I didn't really want to talk about after all these years. After years of what happened to me I'm still trouble by it.

When I was a little girl my mother invited a stranger into our home. She introduced this stranger to me and my sister as her boyfriend. His name was Kyle. At first Kyle seemed like a very nice guy. I started to trust him and I got to know him very well. He even went to my church.

My mom started using Kyle's truck to go off to places and she often left me and my sister in the hands of her boyfriend. What could have gone wrong? At least someone would be there to help me and my sister through seizures and anything else we needed. Well I was wrong. And nobody could have saw what was coming. He was a monster in my eyes.

When my mom started taking off with Kyle's truck... That's when Kyle started to molest me... I was only a little girl and I had no idea what was going on. Let alone know I could have reached out and gotten some help. I was scared and had no idea what to do.

I didn't know at that time that my mom and sister were being hurt too by Kyle. All I know was that my sister knew something wasn't right and she felt like she couldn't get help at all.

It turns out that Kyle threatened to hurt both me and my mom if my sister ever told someone what he was doing to us. And while that was going on when Kyle was alone with my mom he would abuse her. I had no idea about any of that. All I know was what was happening to me. I may not have exactly understand it. But I know something was wrong.

I tried once to reach out and get some help. I tried telling my mom everything that Kyle did to me as a little girl not knowing what words to use. In the end Kyle won once again and he convinced her that nothing was wrong. After I did that he threatened me if I told another soul I would get a spank. And as a child I hate those and I would only get one if I did something very wrong. So I thought I did something very bad and never attempted to reach out again after.

Around that time I was riding a car for kids with disabilities for my Epilepsy with two boys. They were my friends even though we would debate on something everyday. They were brothers name Jake and Tanner. And even though everyday we didn't always get along they both still care about me and my sister. Each day when we arrived home and saw Kyle there I would get scared and hide behind my sister. And my sister would be angry to see him. They knew something was off but never questioned me about it. But they did question me sister. When they realize she wasn't going to talk they gave up.

Now if I'm being honest to this day I don't know how my family find out what Kyle did to me. But what I do know is that by the time I was in the third grade I had my first male teacher and was scared he was going to be just like Kyle. But he was anything like him after all. He was super nice and funny. My family told him and a few other information he needed to know about me.

During the rest of third grade I was being picked up by my Neno and taken to a counseling center for kids. I tried my best to explain everything. I wasn't even sure if they know what I was talking about. But soon enough I was going to the courthouse and I remember people gave me candy and this awesome My Little Pony mail kit! And as soon as I know it Kyle was in jail for what he did to me and my family.

Last December I find out that he finally gotten out of jail and when I sat down in my living room talking about it with my family I realized that it hurt me more than I ever known. And I found out he abuse my mom and he even might have drugged her to keep her remembering every detail. My sister also to this very day blames herself for what happens and has nightmares every year on her birthday of Kyle coming back and hurting me and my mother. But on the other hand if Kyle comes anywhere near me he goes to the police station. And my mom has a few male friends who decided to watch Kyle closely and make sure he doesn't pull anything like that to another person.

I just wished I could have know what to do then. But know that I'm older I know what to do if something like that ever happens again. Hopefully not though. But anyways my point is don't feel like you can't get help. I felt the same way because this one guy manipulated me, and everyone in my family. Even my grandparents were convinced he was a good guy. People like Kyle will try and trick you to avoid getting into trouble. But please don't let them trick you. There is always that one person out there who is always willing to listen and help you. It's better to tell someone you trust.

So please don't keep something like this to yourself like I did. Go find help. I promise you once you talk to the right person you will never have to see that one person who hurt you ever again.

I hope help somebody to decide to open up about something similar to this. And I pray that you all stay safe and know your not alone. Help is always there and you deserve for your voice to be heard. Kyle had no right to do what he did to me and my family. And nobody has the right to force you to do something like this.

Please if you have been or are going through something similar like this feel free to pm on here so you can talk to any of the girls here.