With hatred in your heart

I was on YouTube last night,  and I came across these "infamous" Youtubers that are very outspoken about their beliefs on certain things.

Now,  I am not going to reveal whom the Youtubers are,
Someone might end up guessing anyway though)
But I just want to make it clear,  I do not agree with a lot of things they say either.

But it doesn't mean I'm going to leave comments like this,

And those are the "nice" Hate comments

Why do we participate in these things?

Why is it when someone is hated,  we have to jump on the bandwagon of despising them and tearing them apart?

Even if the person is really awful what good will come from adding fuel the fire?

When it comes to morality, I can understand it.

Those that genuinely hurt others,  need to be served justice that is no question.

So, I understand how people can hate traffickers,  murderers,  predators, etc.

But most people are NONE of the above,

So,  telling someone to "kill themselves" And "go die"
Because you disagree with someone and they've made you angry is just plain wrong.

Well,  what about those that "impose" Their beliefs on others? 
Like the people mentioned above?

You might say.

Well, let me explain something to you.

If you are calling someone out for IMPOSING their beliefs on others,
Because you think that is MORALLY bankrupt,
How on earth are you any better,  if you are attacking them?

When you make comments and videos roasting people and dragging them, it doesn't show us the kind of person they are.

It shows what kind of person YOU are.

"Oh,  I just want everyone to know the truth. "

People love to say.

And I am ALL for that.

I WISH someone would have made a video on the Youtubers above LOVINGLY disagreeing.

But no.

Literally every response video about them is hateful.

Therefore,  the people dragging them are no better.

With hatred in your heart,  you will never ever know true happiness.

If you want to speak the truth,
Speak the truth in the love.

There is enough wrong with the world,  don't make it worse.

Hating on and "cancelling" people might seem funny at the time, but the reality is
people have hurt themselves and sometimes even killed themselves over hateful comments.

Words hurt.

It doesn't matter if everyone else is doing it,  bullying is still bullying.

I just wanted to make the short post about it, because our generation has grown up on the internet,  and a lot of the hatred is coming from us.

I'm not saying us specifically,( at least I hope that isn't the case)
But you get the idea.

At risk of sounding like an after school special,  please
remember  just because something is trendy doesn't mean it is morally right.

Often, they do NOT go hand in hand.

Would you rather get likes for your "hilarious" comment or video or would you rather be the bigger person?

If you choose the latter,  then next time you want to say something unkind,  DON'T.

Take a step back and just treat others how you want to be treated.

Again, say what you have to say in love.