REASONS TO LIVE

Hi guys, Lily here ;)
I’m here today with 25 reasons to live. Life is a gift. Don’t waste it. NEVER WASTE IT. DON’T GIVE UP!

25 Reasons To live :

1.  You should stay alive to see another glorious sunset.
2. You should stay alive to witness another sunrise.
3. You should stay alive to feel the breeze on your face.
4. You should stay alive to taste the sweetness of an ice cream sundae.
5. You should stay alive so you can finish the end of a really, really good book.
6. You should stay alive to listen to your favorite song at top volume with your eyes closed.
7. You should stay alive o have a good cry and feel worlds better afterwards.
8. You should stay alive to laugh so hard that you can't breathe.
9. You should stay alive because this world is beautiful, and you're a part of it for a reason.
10. You should stay alive to feel the squish of wet sand between your toes.
11. You should stay alive in order to explore the world.
12. You should stay alive to smell sweet, freshly-cut grass.
13. You should stay alive to see a full moon and wonder if there's other life out there somewhere.
14. You should stay alive so you can wish upon a shooting star.
15. You should stay alive so you can drive your car down the streets with the windows down, the radio blasting and the wind zipping through your hair.
16. You should stay alive so you can look in the mirror and think, "Wow, I'm beautiful."
17. You should stay alive because you deserve to celebrate another birthday.
18. You should stay alive so you can smell the earth after a rainstorm.
19. You should stay alive to smell the blissful aromas of your favorite foods.
20. You should stay alive because life itself is beautiful.
21. You should stay alive to stargaze and have nothing on your mind except the twinkling lights
22. You should stay alive because you are loved. People want to see you grow and prosper. You may not believe that you are loved, but you are. I love you all. Many more love you. Many people who know you love you. People who doesn’t love you are jealous of how amazing you are. You are beautiful. You are unique. You are you. You are amazing! You are supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Yes, that’s a word. Google it. So go stand in front of the mirror and say, “I’m beautiful.”
23. You should stay alive for late night talks on all things philosophy and other subjects that will blow your mind.
24. You should stay alive in order to have the wholesome "human experience" we call life.
25. You should stay alive so you can see a rainbow and realize that, at the end of the day, there's hope.

This sums it up. So live. Live for yourself. Live because you’re beautiful. Live for others. Live to prove others wrong. Live because people love you. Live because you should. Live because the Earth will lose a precious gem if you won’t. LIVE BECAUSE YOU CAN!
“The best thing you can do for yourself is to invest in the one thing that really matters — YOU!”
Bug out!

Lily

Elementlover29