He's not worth it.

So today.. I wanted to talk about relationships!

Have you ever had that guy.. That just lights up the room whenever he walks in & the way he talks to you is just.. I don't know, dreamy?

Well. Most of us have a 'that guy' as in one you will never in a billion years completely forget.

And even though he shows us time and time again he doesn't care.. Still we sit there waiting for him to change his mind.

*Rolls eyes* this is us. This is the girls of my generation people.

There was this guy in my life that I just, couldn't let go of. He was the one.. I was certain! He may have been the one for me but I wasn't the one for him. Oooh talk about a cold burn right there.

I liked him more than anyone, and when he didn't choose me I felt my whole world crumble. MY WHOLE UNIVERSE revolved around a single human being and that, ladies, is just sad. There's so many girls and guys so focused on their significant other that their eyes are off of Jesus. Off of purpose. Off of the dreams and goals they once desired.

But.. here's what I came to tell you today ~

That guy that lights up your world like fourth of July fireworks.. Leave him be.

If he isn't showing the same interest in you as you are in him - let him go

It's so so toxic for us to continue to beg and plead with another human being to just.. stay in our lives.

Honey, you are worth so much more than that. There's a guy out there right now waiting for YOUR love. But first.. you must love yourself. I didn't know what self love was until I was on the floor begging God to show me a way to get past this.

Self love is being okay with yourself when everyone else has turned on you.

Self love is not long hot showers and face masks. It's creating the beauty even when.. even when you don't feel it!

If you don't love yourself, Another man cannot love you the way he's supposed to.

~Lexi 💜💜