I Am Back ~ Kiara

Hi everyone.

I'm back. I want to apologise for leaving so suddenly without a word of goodbye.

I hated the new Wattpad update that notified you of every tiny little thing, and how every time I opened the app I would be deluged in notifications. I felt like it was overwhelming me, and it was no longer being helpful to me.

So I stopped opening the app. I ignored all the notifications that came through. Even the Strong Girls Club updates. I felt a bit bad for doing that, but I just needed out. And I couldn't bring myself to open the app again to say something.

Then a couple of days ago the wonderful KaylaMariaM messaged me to say "are you okay?"
And I realised I'd been neglecting this page drastically. Not a good look for an admin....

After that, I discovered Wattpad had re-updated and now the notifications were a lot more manageable. I could face the site again.
So here I am, and I'm sorry to all the other admins for leaving you to do all the updating and etc.

I just hope that I'll be able to drag myself back into the routine of doing something for this page more often.

The end of the year crept up on me very suddenly - here in Aus it's the beginning of the summer holidays. So I had a lot of stuff on my plate as well as issues with Wattpad.

Thank you all for being patient and thank you especially to KaylaMariaM for noticing my absence and checking in. Without you, I probably could have gone on indefinitely without ever opening Wattpad again.

Thank you all again - I'll try to continue my updates as much as possible and I will once again resume my role as an admin.

Kiara💜💜