I Am Not Alone~Emmy

Sometimes, we just feel alone. Like we don't matter, like we aren't valuable, like we aren't loved. I know I do sometimes. There's always something, something that causes these poisoness thoughts to implant themselves in our mind.

But the truth is you aren't alone, here at the SGC were here for you, we want to be that person, who makes you feel loved. Who helps you realize, that you aren't alone. Your valuable, and you are purposeful! But more than that, that you aren't the only one who struggles with this. Everyone does. I'm just going to let you in on a little secret....I'm a pastor's kid. Yep that kid who's expected to know all the answers. The one who's expected to be almost...perfect. The one who's expected to smile all the time, and always know their worth. But no, I don't. Half of the time I'm just struggling to find my purpose, my identity. I'm struggling to realize that I am not alone.

Often times at school, people criticise me for being joyful, they give me this look, this horrible look. I don't know what it is, but somehow, I'm almost always able to be happy. My parents  say it's one of  spiritual gifts. I am thankful for it, yet, it makes people often tell me horrible things. They say that I think I'm everything, but I'm nothing, because I smile at them. They say that I am full of myself, because I choose joy. When really, that's not true. I am joyful, because I have a saviour who gives me my happiness, it doesn't come from materialistic things. My joy comes from Christ.

These unkind words often make me feel alone, worthless, and not loved. Like I can't do anything right, like I am not purposeful. But no. Whether you feel alone because of other people's words, your own self-esteem, or doubt in your faith, just know that you aren't. Have the strength to look at yourself in the mirror and say, "I am not alone." Because you aren't, we are here for you, we care, we don't want you to feel alone.

But most importantly, for those of you who are Christains, just know that there is a God who will NEVER leave you, who will NEVER let you go. He is always there, in the good times, and in the bad. He will go before you, he's your strength and defender. People can change but God doesn't. And always remember that YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

I have a little challenge for you, for those of you who have been encouraged and uplifted on Wattpad by specific people, I would love for you to go ahead and tag them in the comments so that they might see that they aren't alone either. That they were able to make a difference in your life and help you to know that you aren't alone. I will do the same right here.

Elvenjediofnarnia17
ARC_Trooper_Courage
Skywalker15
And so many more, I can't remember all of them! These are the ones that I most frequently talk to. 😊

❤️Emmy/ @mockingjayofnaboo❤️