First Kiss Forced? - Celeste

Hello Ladies!

In an upcoming chapter of Girls Talk I talk about how my first kiss was almost forced but I help other girls who may go through the same thing or has gone through it in the past. Here I will be explaining the scenario. Here goes...

In Primary School (Elementary) there was one bathroom downstairs. Girls and Boys. We were having a Year Two (First Grade) sleepover and I had gone to the bathroom with my best friend, Juniper. Little did we know Louie (a boy who liked me) was in the boys stall.

I went into the girls stall, did my thing and walked out. I washed my hands and when I turned around I was trapped in between the wall and him. I had no choice but to escape or kiss him.

Juniper was still there at the door and pointed out the black spots so when he wasn't expecting I ducked under his arm and ran out.

I had got in deep trouble for being to long but it was so worth it.

That is just the minimum that could happen! If I was the age I was now it could be so much worse.

I guess the moral is,
You shouldn't have your first kiss be forced or anything be forced!
(Unless it's chores your parents make you do 😉)

-Xx Celeste

SilentlyShippingYou