Forgive and Move on ~ Rylee

Hey guys! It's me, Rylee! And I came with another great story with a wonderful lesson you can take from it. I told you guys about my friend Kitty and what happened to her. And I have decided to respect her decision to not be my friend and forgive her.

But today I wanted to talk about another friendship of mine that failed. One that I had to learn from. Back when I was in 7th grade I was nervous since it was the first day of school and I had to find all my classes. Well in my first period class I meet a new girl. My friends called her Izzy.

Me and Izzy started talking and became quick friends. And it turned out that Izzy had Epilepsy just like me and she loved Monster High as well. That day after meeting Izzy I finally felt like I had someone who finally understood me in the world.

Me and Izzy both had wonderful talents that we were given. Izzy was an artist, she would draw amazing characters and their looks while I would write. Her drawings were so amazing I told her she could consider making a book using these characters.

To be honest this day Izzy acted like she never heard my idea. And she never considered writing a book with these characters until one day in gym my best friend brought it up once again. And that time we actually allí started on a plan to have her characters come to life in a book.

I was the one to help Izzy with our book. She would make the characters and tell me the information about them all while I would write the story. Soon enough another girl joined in on this project as an editor for the book. We called her Ash. Ash and I were supposed to be working together to write the book but to be honest it didn't feel that way. Ash wrote of the lot of the book and I felt kind of angry and ashamed of myself for not putting in more work into the book.

Somewhere down the line we all got to a point where we couldn't communicate our thoughts and feelings very well. And we miss understood each other. Once that happened fights broke out amongst me and my friend group. Everyone taking sides and not listening to each other.

We went on a trip with the band and I was so worried about my parents not getting to me in time when I got home I borrowed Izzy phone and called them who knows how much. Because of this Izzy got in trouble with her parents and it didn't help with the drama either. I felt so bad. I didn't mean to do any of this.

The fights kept going on. Then the Christmas band concert arrived and I had to go to perform. I was still saddened by everything that had happened. And Izzy won't even talk to me to work things out. So I cried that night. It all piled up on me and I cried. The embarrassing part was I cried during my band concert while I was supposed to be playing. But that night I couldn't play my tears kept me from playing my instrument.

And I felt bad for that too. I didn't hardly played at all that night. After my band went and the other band got on the stage to play I had to leave. So I walked to the band hall all alone. Tears still falling down my face as I walked back. That was the night I ran into this kind girl. This girl saw me crying and talked to me about everything. That night was the first night I felt happy in a long time. She told me everything was going to be and gave me advice.

Later that night my mom called Izzy parents. That moment I wanted to talk to her but at the same time I really didn't. We talked for a couple minutes talking about how silly it was that we were fighting. And made up that night or at least I thought.

The next day it turned out nothing was really made up. In class Izzy told me her parents didn't like me and didn't even wanted us to be friends. I cried again that day and went home and told my family of all the events that happened that day.

And for the rest of that year the drama lived on while I just wanted to end it and move on. Eventually summer rolled around and I had to go to camp. But this I wasn't really looking forward to it because I had invited Izzy to that camp and we would be in the same cabin all week. And her parents were forcing her to go.

My family told me before leaving me and my sister at camp to be nice to Izzy. So that's what I did. I was nice to her, introducing her to people, and everyone shared the goodies my grandma packed for us to share with our cabin. But no matter what I did she just didn't want to be nice back.

And it didn't help with my little sister pressuring me into making up with Izzy. I remembered I cried almost everyday for a whole straight week. She was messing with me during this week. She was messing with me by using my crush and she was trying to convince my friends to leave me. But for some reason they didn't. They stuck by me that whole week.

That week I also meet to boys. I became friends with these two boys. There names was AJ and Christian. Christian noticed everything that was happening with me and Izzy that week. And he decided to be nice to me and my sister and hang out with us. And he didn't like at all whenever I would break down crying at lunch because of the drama with Izzy. So he tried his best to cheer me up. Like picking on my sister and telling us stories. He was super kind and if I could I would like to tell him thank you for all that.

After camp was over Izzy parents decided they weren't going to work with my parents anymore to stop the drama. They started holding grudges against me and my family and gave me dirty looks. That summer I decided to quit the band to avoid any drama my 8th grade year with Izzy.

When school started up Izzy still didn't want to make things right or forgive me. And I wasn't going to force her too either. She tried to continue being friends with my sister. She tried to wave at my little sister the first day but my sister didn't hear her. So Izzy got mad and she even dared to mess with me by talking with my crush.

She was talking with the one dude she know I like and looked right at me while doing it. And he looked my way to while this was happening. I was fearing the worst. What if she was telling him lies? What did she say to him? Near the middle of the school best Izzy became homeschooled and here and there I will see her around town. Izzy and her mother with just give these horrible looks to me but I just try to be nice and do my own thing.

From that friendship with Izzy I can say is learned a lot. And I even grew as a person. I grew to become a better young women. And that experience helped shaped me into the person I am today. I'm going to be honest I did my fair share of wrongs as well as everyone else involved including Izzy. But I learned and grew and became better. I forgave Izzy for what she did and I honestly feel sorry for everything I did as well. If Izzy ever reads this somehow I just hopes she knows I'm sorry.

Me and Izzy might never become friends again but that's okay. Because I learned many lessons from all. Lessons that I hope Izzy will learn too if she hasn't already. I learned how to communicate better, to forgive, and move on. I learned how to be a better person. And I learned to take responsibility for my actions as well. Which I hope you guys will take from my story as well.

People come and go in our lives for a reason. And now you know why Izzy has to enter my life or I probably won't have grown. But I want you guys to remember this. Don't let something silly ruin your relationship with anybody and work through miscommunication. And don't hold grudges against others instead forgive them and learn how to move on with life. So if there's anything I want you to take away from my story. Is those few lessons that I learned.

Because you only have one life. And it can't be spent fighting and not willing to forgive others and moving on. Not be willing to work through everything and communicate better. Everything has a reason in life. And I just happened to learned a big important lesson that I believe it's important to share with you all. If you can forgive others and move on. Because there is so much more to life than fighting over the little silly things.

midnightdeadroses ❤️