It is not okay~Shreya

Hi guys, I'm back. School sucked. It was hell. God knows how I survived there.
Lemme update you guys:
>a girl fell in love with me.
>my grades went down.
>my life became hell.

That girl was a friend of mine.
She practically ruined our friendship by telling me that.
But then I saw myself in her.Even I once told a girl that I had feelings for her. No wonder she doesn't talk to me anymore....
Anyway, why are we even talk about my depressed life. Let's write.

When you tell people that I've been going through depression or anxiety or panic attacks, they say "it is okay". Like why in the world would you say that to someone who is practically trying to kill themselves.
And trust me it is not okay.

So how to make it OKAY.
1.Talk to you close people into it.Do not go up and tell more people.Trust me it just gets worse.
2.Try counselling yourself. I just came back from school and was telling my mom to
look for a counsellor for me. God knows why will I have my first session.
3.Talk to yourself.Trust me when is say that.It makes you as better as it crazy it sounds.
I've tried it. Sometimes you might just have a laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can ego be deadly?
Well my answer is a big fat YES.
I lost one of my friend because of that.It sucks.
I'll tell you I story form.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why are you so sad?", she asked suspiciously.
"I-um- I - I miss her", I said hesitantly.

"Tsk. You know if I would have been in your place, I would have told her to go die."

"Why?",I asked with devastation in my eyes.

"Because I have ego.", She said coolly.

"Exactly Sammy. That is the difference between us. You have ego, I don't",I said, calmly.

She smiled, softly and hugged me.

"Good night",she said.

"Good night",I mumbled.

I could still hear her ego, echoing.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know what else to type. I feel like a disgrace because I have nothing to write and make you guys happy. But I hope this at least makes you smile.

I LOVE YOU.
ALL HAIL TO THE QUEEN OF STRONG GIRL CLUB,
I ♥you guys more than you'll ever know.
Feel free to PM me any time of the day, I'll be free. @FANGIRL21093 I'll try my best to reply.
Bye beautifuls.