It gets better ~Sage

Howdy! My name is Sage.

And today, I will be talking about my depression. 

While it has taken a long time for me to face that I have depression, it has taken even longer to find something that might help me. And thats why im writing this, but enough avoiding talking about it. So here goes nothing.

I have depression, it ways me down and has made me very much dislike myself. At first it seemed like it was almost nothing, like it was a simple problem that could be solved in a few days and almost unnoticeable. 

But, time changes everything. And overtime it got worse. I started to distance myself from everyone, even my closest family and friends. And I learned to convince myself that I wasnt that bad. And I just let more time pass like it was nothing. I started to be hateful to others like i had in the past.

 But once I realized what I was doing, thats when I really started to hate myself.

 And then during a panic I enrolled myself into online schooling with my mom. And then it was like that for 6 long months. I convinced myself that it wasnt that bad. I knew it wasnt true. 

I knew that i was lonely, and sad, and missed my friends. and yet when i finally got into school I didnt get instantly better. I got called a slut based off of rumors that had spread while I was gone. And just when I was really starting to consider giving up, I made a few friends. Their names were daneila, Ariana, Venassa, And Giana. I also got a boyfreind who loves me named Kurtis. I had finally found people who made me happy, hopeful, and filled with creativity. I had found peace in drawing once again. And now here I am. Finding peace in my close friends, and the kind words of my boyfriend. dont get me wrong, I'm still not ok. I still make depression jokes that refer to myself. But I'm considering getting help now. and I find peace in my friends, boyfriend, Drawing, Music, Movies, and the good memories that I will never forget. 

And I want to live now.

I cant wait to see how good I feel when i finally feel Truly Happy.

so if you have ever struggled or are currently struggling with depression. just remember this

Things do get better.

You will one day feel Ok and Happy

And trust me, it'll be worth the wai

Because one day when we can wake up and be happy and love ourselves, we will think about how much the wait was worth it.

so please, Never Ever Give Up

~Sage~

This post was entirely written by
EpicMMOs

Thank you for your amazing submission Sage.

💝💝💝💝

If you'd like to send a chapter submission to us, send it to stronggirlsclub@hotmail.com
Afterwards,
An admin will review it, and if approved it'll be posted here in the book tagging you and giving you full credit.

Stay strong❤😊