Song Recommendations - Parvathy

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." ― Plato

Hi! Hope you all are having a lovely day! Music is a big part of my life and it is very influential. That is why I always listen to at least one motivational song per day. It gives me a much needed boost to achieve my dreams and lifts my spirit and I really want to share this experience with you guys! Let me know what are your favorite tunes!

1. Sia - Unstoppable

The title is enough to know what the song is about, so I am not going to elaborate. This song talks about being unstoppable and powerful. No one can stop you from achieving dreams except yourself.

2. Sara Bareilles - Brave

This song talks about speaking up when there is injustice, bullying etc. This song encourages you to speak about your feelings and opinions without feeling afraid. So, yeah about being brave.

3. Taylor Swift - Mean

We all know about Taylor Swift's songs about relationships, don't we? This song is an exception as it addresses bullying. The song is about a person getting bullied for who they are. She says that the bullied person will go on to be a successful person while the bully will stay mean throughout his/her life.

4. Alessia Cara - Scars To Your Beautiful

A refreshing song about body positivity and accepting and loving ourselves for who we are. She tells us not to listen to what others say and only accept our own opinions about ourselves.

I quote: "And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart."

5. Rachel Platten - Fight Song

I have listened to this song so many times that I have lost count. It talks about being strong when you are down and that you can always conquer life even f you have failed.

6. Rachel Platten - Stand By You

This song talks about being there for someone, no matter how their situation is. Being happy for them in their joyous moments, helping them when they have problems and literally walking through hell with them. There is always someone out there for you and always cherish that person and be there for them too.

7. The Script ft. will.i.am - Hall of Fame

This song talks about achieving your goals and dreams. You can be anything. You can always achieve your dreams, if you work hard and this song reminds us about that.

8. The Script - Superheroes

This song speaks about all the unsung heroes. It refers to people who have held their head high even through the most difficult of times. Remember, you are a superhero in your own right. Might even make up a name for yourself.

9. Little Mix ft. Sharaya J- Strip

This song promotes body positivity and tells you to love yourself without makeup, whether you are fat, skinny, tall, short, you are beautiful the way you are.

10. Little Mix - Change Your Life 

This song talks about not taking other criticisms to heart and valuing your opinion over others. You know yourself the best!

I hope you will give these songs a listen! I sure hope these songs will inspire and motivate you!