Trust~Shreya

Hey guys. Shreya here. This is my first post today and it is about trust.

Trust can vary from people to people. For someone it can be their trust from their dog whereas for someone it can trust towards their best friend. You can't or should I say you should not trust someone who doesn't trust you back. It will turn out to be pretty bad.
Now see, I'm not at all saying do not trust anyone. All I mean to say is that trust someone who you can trust back. Someone whom you can rely on all the time. Someone who will have your back.

Now going personal, I've personally gone through a lot of trust issues. I trusted the wrong people as my friends and got my trust broken many times. But as they say, Mistakes makes a man perfect, well you can't say I became perfect, but things improved a lot. I realised what I was doing wrong.

When you become friends with someone new, you should start the trust slow. I mean to say that give that person trust which is equal to his/hers.

And if you don't find someone worth your trust, either you keep looking or you can trust the one and only..... (if you wanna meet her go and stand in front of the mirror and tell her that you are beautiful).

PM me if you need help in anything. Anyway, stay happy, stay strong.

~~Shreya
-----------------------------