Watch out for narcissists🌻

Hi guys! Today I want to talk about narcissists and how they can affect you.

First, let's look into what a narcissist is.

Definition: Someone who had an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.

Here are their traits so you can be on the look out.
•Cocky
•Selfish
•Manipulative
•Demanding
•Patronizing
•Arrogant thinking
•lack of empathy for others
•They will not consider your feelings
•They have no confidence or self esteem.

Their disorder called (NPD) will get the the attention the want/need and still be able to run that person into the ground and think they're a good person.

They portray their victims as the bad guys and mentally unstable. Just to hurt them.

They will not take responsibility for anything! Especially their actions.

Sadly there are a lot of people with this issue. They are very toxic people to be around, in a relationship with, and friends with.

Toxic Friends Will
•They will make everything all about them
•They like to see you suffer
•They don't care about your boundaries
•They hang out with the people who has hurt you or who you don't have contact with
•Make you feel bad about yourself
•They will give phony pep talks
• They want you to look bad at all costs
•They will talk to your past friends and relationships to let them know about you and your life.

The best thing to do is don't react to them because that's what they thrive on. Just block them from your life. You don't have to feel bad for escaping the situation. You shouldn't feel bad for anything because they hurt you. Don't feel bad for taking care of yourself. You need to do what you need to do to take care of you.

Remember to #staystrong