And then again, she is my best friend, my only friend in fact and at this moment, I wouldn't mind sleeping with her boyfriend just to get back at her but the issue here is, she doesn't even have one.

None that I know off. She is a whore that sleeps with anything that has a dick and a ten dollar bill. Who on earth will want to date her. She may be beautiful and dress seductive but she is definitely not the girlfriend material.

We sat in our positions in silence for about two fucking agonising minutes before I was able to gather myself and speak.

Why?........ was the only word that came out. It was as if all the words in my mouth had flew away, leaving me sitting on my knees and crying stupidly like a five-year old who has beaten up by her crush.

Nothing, can you please get the fuck out of my house so we can continue with what we were doing before you rudely interrupted us.......... Brad voice boomed loudly in the room.

Wait a freaking minute!!. Did I just hear right or am I hallucinating.

I blinked my eyes, shoke my head and even pinch myself to see if I was  dreaming or something but it was real. Brad was asking me out of his house after I caught him cheating on me with my best friend.

Who does that ?.

I just can't understand how this is even possible because I was the one that caught him cheating on me with my best friend just a day after he took my innocence and I am the one who is supposed to be angry not the other way round.

And the normal thing for him to do was to give me an explanation, a fucking explanation as to how he got the heart to take my innocence yesterday and cheat on me the next day. Not this. It was coming as a shock to me.

How can he ask me out of his house with no shame or regret after been caught cheating on me with no other than the whore I call a best friend. 

I was the one who is supposed to leave here angrily and in a dramatic way not him asking me out of his house. At least is that not what happens in movies and stories?

What!!.... You are asking me out of your house after I caught you cheating. Am I hearing right?..........I asked

You heard him right bitch. My boyfriend just asked you to get the hell out of his house........Brittany said and I nearly walked over to her to give her the dirtiest slap of her life.

Does this girl have a death wish or something?. She has no shame. How dare she call Brad her boyfriend after I caught them in such a shameful act. She even have the guts to talk to me.

Boyfriend? He is my boyfriend not yours, the last time I checked I was the one dating him not you. You are just some cheap slut that threw herself at her bestfriend's boyfriend. Don't you have any iota of shame in you........... I angrily spat.

They both started laughing. What the hell is funny about this. I looked at them confuse because there is nothing funny here.

After some time they stop laughing and look at me, then look at each other and burst out laughing again. I was really confused and my anger level was way above it limit.

What the fuck is funny here............. I asked angrily. Their laughter died down and finally, Brad spoke.

What did you think huh?. That I love you. Are you serious. Do you even look at yourself in a mirror and did you ever think I will date a freak like you willingly or I will love a dirty nerd like you?. Hell no!!! Cut me some slack bitch............Brad said with no guilt, no trace of it been a joke or a prank and he said it casually as if he did not know that his words were hurting me badly and cutting through my heart like a sword. I look at him and then at Brittany in disbelief.