love yourself ♡ ~Bee

Start from the beginning

We go through pain for a reason and it's to learn. It's so that our successes and triumphs seem more great. When you read a book, it's more impressive if the main character goes through a problem before triumphing. The more hardships they go through, the more inspiring it is to see them standing, triumphant, in the end.

There has to be pain for delight to exist and there has to be darkness otherwise you can't see the light. It'll be alright. Sometimes we don't know why we're on this Earth but trust me when you find out, when you help someone else or find something only you can give back to the world, it's so worth it. 💜

Celebrate yourself. Celebrate the little things. The simple things. Those little things that may seem so small but make life so great to live.

When you want to give up, ask yourself why. Ask yourself, what you really want. What future do you want to be yours? How willing are you to fight for it?

I know sometimes everything seems meaningless. Sometimes you look outside and the sky seems more grey than blue and when the sky cries, it seems to be mourning with you. It will get better though.

Sometimes we walk through life feeling nothing, knowing nothing. But it's a process. You feel lost now, like you're walking down a path in the dark and the spotlight is behind you. One day, you'll find that something that will change your life forever.

Pain in the past has ended. That means that the pain now won't last forever, just like good things don't always last.

A happy ending is so deceiving. A happy ending isn't being happy 24/7 and never fighting with your loved ones and never crying. A happy ending is when you feel secure in yourself, you have healthy relationships and you feel confident in being YOU. It's having the strength to cry and then find the strength to move on. It's having the understanding that you're worth it, you're worth it and yes, you are imperfect. You are and can be cruel, mean, selfish, greedy, spiteful.

But what about the other things?

You're also kind, giving, caring, determined, beautiful, compassionate, considerate.

Amongst the good, there are the bad. Where there is rose, there is thorn.

Love yourself and respect yourself. In the end, haters will walk in and out of your life and you can walk away from them. Some people will make you smile when they walk in a room whilst others make you smile when they walk out of a room. (quote from my aunt) The only person that will never ever be able to leave you is YOU. You have to live with yourself and your mind, so let's make it a happy place to live okie. <33

You're never going to be enough. Never enough for stupid society. There's always going to be someone who hates you for something and no, that doesn't make you a bad person. It makes them human and makes you human too. You can walk away from haters, but you can't walk away from yourself.

Always trust yourself. You are your own best friend and more. Love yourself and one day, you'll find people who love you too.

I want you to remember that there is someone waiting out there and they'll change your life. Or maybe you'll change theirs. Maybe you'll only meet for a second, that brief exchange at the supermarket where you smiled at them and helped them. Maybe you'll spend the rest of your lives together.

I just want everyone reading this to know...that you're gorgeous. You're worth it. You can do this.

Don't keep on someone who keeps hurting you over and over. That isn't refraining yourself from hurting them...that's just doing yourself damage. Keeping on a toxic relationship was the most toxic thing I've ever done to myself.

Yes, there are reasons to stay, but there are a million more to leave.

Why does it only take one stupid reason to stay??

But you'll meet someone better out there and when you do, you'll realise how bad you've been treated this whole time.

You are worth so much more than you are treated.

Surround yourself with people who treat you right and in return, treat them with the respect they deserve.

Take as much time to cry as you want. Shout to the heavens and close your eyes as they shout and cry back. Feel their tear drops as your own. Feel everything.

Do not regret. Regret is silly. (quote from my bf)

Don't live. Feel alive. Really live.

A permanent solution can never be the answer to a temporary problem.

You will heal. You will be okay.

You will be loved. If not now...then someday.

Much love, 

Bee x (Lumimess)

(Fun fact I used to think <333 meant farts.)