Childhood Trauma|Haly

The times when we feel like crying for no reason when we are lossing our mind thinking "what is wrong with me?" when you think "I have no reason to be sad why am I sad?" Its because deep inside in a corner of your heart there are some lost memories that are haunting you,  things you thought you've forgotten but they are still living inside of you these things occur because you've never been able to share those memories with anyone they are living inside of your head without you even knowing.

These feelings mostly occur because of some sort of a event that happened to you when you were younger.

Your childhood has a very strong effect on your mind.

Have you ever felt like doing something but then stopping because you have a very bad feeling about it, it can be because of something that happened with you as a child which you don't remember.......................

Our parents have the most important part in our childhood,  ever wondered why you are so scared of dark? It could be because of that one time your mom punished you for doing something and locking you in a dark room......

ever wondered why your so scared of heights it could be because of that one time when your older sibling joked about dropping you from a height.......

use your words wisely in front of children you never know what kind of a effect those words can have on them.

Dealing with childhood trauma can be very hard as you sometimes don't even know what's causing you this trauma its best to lay down and go through your memories, yes! it will be very painful but you'll at least know what's wrong and then you can share it with a trustworthy friend a siblings or your parents and get the stress off your shoulders.

I recommend this channel to all of you because we need to be more aware towards mental health.

And always remember that SGC is always here for you to help you and we are never backing down from helping you!
We always recommend professional help because you need to know that going to a therapist does not make you someone insane it just proves that your mature enough to know when you need real help from people who are offering it.

I recommend that you do meditation especially in times like this as we have so much free time we tend to stay in our head a lot and go through all the sad memories and thoughts.

Don't over think situations! they will only give you more stress if something is happening accept it and embrace it remember that nothing can led you down that your invincible that you hold the power inside of you through which you can over come every difficulty.

Have a happy Ramadan remember to stay hydrated and pray for these tough times to end soon so we can all meet our loved one's and hug them once more

With lots of love and wishes I'll see you all soon❤️

-Haly