Chapter 130: Serious Talk

Start from the beginning

Vision says "Or it's a trick."

Wanda says "Vision, I have to go and find out what's Polaris game."

Destiny says "So, you are going?"

Wanda says "Yes."

Destiny says "Good."

Vision says "But Wanda..."

Wanda cuts off Vision and says "Vision, I will be fine. I promise."

Vision says "Alright."

Wanda hands Everleigh to Vision, kisses his cheek, and walks towards the front door.

Destiny says "Don't worry Vision. I promise to bring back Wanda, but she might be late for dinner. I will try to get her back here before dinner."

Vision says "Okay."

Destiny walks out of the house with Wanda and the both of them get in Destiny's car and Destiny backs out of the driveway and drives off.

About Four Hours Later

Wanda and Destiny arrives at the blockade, by a helicopter, and were guided by guards to Polaris's cell.

They arrived at Polaris's cell and Wanda says "Leave us please."

Destiny says "Are you sure?"

Wanda says "Yes."

Destiny says "Okay."

Destiny and the guards leave Wanda and Polaris alone.

Wanda says "So, I've been hearing that you want to talk to me."

Polaris says "Yes."

Wanda says "So, what is it?"

Polaris says "Why?"

Wanda says "Why what?"

Polaris says "Why you?"

Wanda says "Why me what?"

Polaris says "Why did it had to be you?"

Wanda says "Enough with the questions. Just tell me why you want to talk to me."

Polaris says "My life, I hate it so much. I just wish I had one good thing in my life, just one good thing. When I was very younger, I would pray to God to give me a good life when I'm older, but it never happened."

Wanda says "Maybe it hasn't happened yet."

Polaris says "No, it will not happen."

Wanda says "How do you know that?"

Polaris says "Because tomorrow I have trial that I will be sentence to death."

Wanda says "Look, what you did was very bad, but I don't think that you will be sentence to death."

Polaris says "And how do you know that?"

Wanda says "Why did you bring back Ultron alive?"

Polaris says "Because I couldn't do it alone and when my plan was successfully, I was going to kill Ultron."

Wanda says "What's happening to Ultron?"

Polaris says "Being used for spare parts. That's what I've heard."

Wanda says "Okay."

Polaris says "Can I be honest with?"

Wanda says "Sure."

Polaris says "I don't want to die, but if I do, I don't have to live with this horrible life anymore."

Wanda was about to say something, but Destiny says "Wanda, we have to go."

Polaris says "Well, good-bye Wanda."

Wanda says "Good-bye Lorna."

Wanda leaves the blockade and is ready to go back home.

About Five Hours Later

Destiny drops off Wanda and leaves while Wanda walks to the front door and unlocks it. Wanda goes inside the house and locks the door. Wanda goes upstairs and sees Vision, in his pj's, coming out of Everleigh's room.

 Wanda goes upstairs and sees Vision, in his pj's, coming out of Everleigh's room

Wanda says "Hey."

Vision says "Hey. How was it?"

Wanda says "Let's talk in the bedroom."

Vision says "Okay."

They both go to their bedroom and Wanda goes in the closet and puts on her pj's.

Wanda comes out of the closet and sees Vision in bed. Wanda tells Vision everything with Polaris.

Wanda says "And I want to go to the trial tomorrow."

Vision says "No, absolutely not."

Wanda says "Vision."

Vision says "Nope."

Wanda says "You don't have to go and it will be heavily guarded and Lorna can't use her powers while she has the collar on."

Vision says "Why do you want to go?"

Wanda says "Because I have a feeling that is telling me to go to the trial tomorrow."

Vision says "The reason you want to go to the trial tomorrow because you have a feeling?"

Wanda says "Yes."

Vision huffs and says "What time is the trial tomorrow?"

Wanda says "At two. Why?"

Vision says "So, I can get MJ to babysit Everleigh tomorrow."

Wanda says "Wait, so you're coming with me tomorrow?"

Vision says "Yes."

Wanda gets in bed and cuddles up to Vision and says "Thank you."

Vision says "Well, if you can't beat them, join them."

Wanda laughs and kisses Vision.

Vision says "By the way, how did you get this information?"

Wanda says "From Destiny."

Vision says "Oh, right."

Wanda says "How do you know MJ is going to babysit Everleigh?"

Vision says "At you baby shower, MJ gave me her phone number and told me that she can babysit our child anytime when we need her, unless something important came up."

Wanda says "Oh."

Vision says "Alright, I think we should get some sleep because we have a big day tomorrow."

Wanda says "Yeah."

They both close their eyes and let sleep take over them both.