"I won't go into how hard it was exactly for us during those few months but I will say that it hasn't been the most smoothest ride" Elle lightly joked through her tears, making me and everyone else softly laugh.

"Getting you to fall inlove with me again is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do but I wouldn't have changed it for the world. I would do it all over again, a millions times over, if it means that we get to love eachother forever"

Elle's voice was cracking with nearly every sentence and even more tears were now falling down her cheeks.

Rubbing my thumb over her knuckles she bought her eyes up to look at mine. There was something about hearing and saying these words that felt so overwhelming. I mean we hadn't talked so deeply about our emotions at the time of the accident since I don't know when. I mean I don't know if we ever actually have.

"And so Shawn, I love you more than anything in this entire world, ofcourse apart from our baby Halsten-" Elle lightly laughed making me smile widely as we both glanced down at Halsten who was sat on Aaliyah's lap.

Then taking our eyes back onto eachother Elle gave me a warm smile before continuing on with her vows.

"I wouldn't have wanted to have done this journey with anyone else. It's you and me, and our little family forever"

"I promise to love you forever and always Shawn"

Feeling my smile grow even wider I couldn't wait any longer to kiss her. Leaning forward I attached my lips softly onto hers, making her smile against them.

"Okay, now it's my turn" I grinned once we parted from the kiss.

As Elle lightly laughed I reached into the inside pocket of my blazer before getting out my vows.

Unfolding it I glanced down at it before looking back at Elle.

"To my Elle, there are so many things I want to tell and say to you but we've only hired this place out for a few hours so I better make it quick" I joked, resulting in a precious laugh leaving Elle's lips and chuckles from the rest of the guests.

"But first I would like to start by just telling you how much I love and appreciate you"

"You are the most strongest beautiful woman I have met. You are an amazing mum to Halsten and you're the best partner a man could wish for"

Elle's smile was so wide as she stared so intently at me, hanging on my every word as I spoke.

"I can't begin to explain the amount of love I have and feel for you. The way I feel about you is something I have never felt before and with each day that I wake up next to you it is growing more and more"

"When I-" I began but as soon as I got to this part of the speech my voice cracked and tears began to glaze over my eyes.

"Take your time" Elle softly whispered, giving me a warm smile as  she gently squeezed my hand.

"When I think back to my accident I can't begin to imagine how you must have felt. When you could have just walked away you chose to stay. You chose to stay and help me to fall inlove with you all over again"

My cheeks were now consumed in tears as I struggled to get my words out. Taking a deep breath I glanced over at Elle, a precious look spread across her first, as she still held onto my hand.

"It terrifies me to think about where I would be right now if you hadn't stayed by my side all this time. I couldn't imagine my life without you Elle" my voice broke again.

Feeling Elle tightly squeeze my hand I then held my head up to celin to tryo and calm myself down so I could finish my speech.

"You knew how to love me when I didn't love myself and when I couldn't return my love for you and for that I am so beyond grateful"

This made Elle preciously smile up at me as small tears settled onto her cheeks.

"I love you so much Elle and I promise to never stop loving you. You are my life, my love, my soulmate and above all my best friend"

"You once made a promise to me that'll you'll always stay devoted to me and will never give up on us and today I'm making that promise too. I promise to always stay devoted to you and love you like it's the last thing I'll ever do"

The End
-x-

++++++
So there you go everyone, the last chapter of Devoted! It feels really bittersweet that this book has finally come to end but I have loved writing it so much!

Thankyou to everyone who has read it and enjoyed it as much as me! I appreciate all of you readers so much!

If you would like a Q&A on this book then comment and let me know or any questions you have and I'll answer them in the near future!

There will also be an epilogue out at some point very soon so you all can see where Shawn and Elle are in their story in a few years time so keep an eye out for that!

FUTURE PROJECTS

Just incase you guys are sad over the end of this book and are wanting to read more of my work than I am actually already currently working on a new book. It is called 'HIM' and I will be posting a little teaser later tonight so you can get a little insight into the new book! While my new book will not be a fan fiction on Shawn Mendes I really hope that you all follow me along on the rest of my writing journey!