Chapter 118: The Eighth Month Of The Pregnancy

Start from the beginning

Destiny says "I still can't believe that Wanda is eight months pregnant."

Vision says "Yeah."

Destiny says "Vision, is everything alright?"

Vision says "I don't know."

Before Destiny could ask Vision why he doesn't know that everything is alright, Wanda comes down the stairs and into the living room and sees all three of them in the living room and ready to go.

Wanda says "I'm ready."

Strange says "Are you ready to go, Vision?"

Vision says "Yes."

Strange creates a portal to a room in the hospital and Wanda, Vision, and Strange go through the portal.

Strange says "Wanda, you know the drill."

Wanda does what she is suppose to do and Strange puts the gel on Wanda's stomach and presses the wand on Wanda's stomach.

Strange says "Everything looks great and ship shape. I will print the photo out for you guys."

Wanda cleans her stomach while Strange prints the photo out. Strange gives Wanda the photo and shows it to Vision.

Strange says "Next month will be your last appointment and then you will have your baby in your arms

Strange says "Next month will be your last appointment and then you will have your baby in your arms."

Wanda smiles and sees that Vision is also smiling.

Strange says "You two ready to head back at the safe house?"

They both nod their heads and Strange creates a portal to the safe house and all three of them walk through the portal. They were in the living room and sees that Destiny is on the couch watching Roseanna.

Destiny says "Well, that was fast."

Strange says "It was check up."

Destiny laughs while Strange smiles at her and sits next to her on the couch. Wanda and Vision also sit on the couch.

Wanda says "What is this show?"

Destiny says "Roseanna. It was a show that I grew up with. It always made me laugh, happy, and cheered me up when I felt down."

Wanda says "Sounds like a good show."

Destiny says "And it still is. Here, let's watch the very first episode of this show."

Destiny puts on the very first episode of Roseanna.

Destiny says "You guys are going to love this show."

They watch the first few episodes of Roseanna and everyone laughed. Destiny paused an episode and wants to get their opinion on the show.

Destiny says "So, what do you guys think of the show so far?"

Strange says "It's very good."

Vision says "I like it very much."

Wanda says "This show is so funny. You were right we love it."

Destiny says "See. I knew you guys would love this show. Would you guys like to continue to watch this show?"

Strange says "Why not?"

Vision says "Sure."

Wanda says "Of course."

Destiny puts on the next episode and all of them continue to watch more Roseanna episodes until it was night time.