Ninety Six

Song: Selfish
By: Moonbyul (mamamoo) ft Seulgi (red velvet)

Tuesday

Jimin and Yoobin enter into the hospital section of the castle, going to the small room that Sungjae was staying in as he recovered from his wounds.

They both enter the room after Jimin had knocked on the door quietly.

The omega smiled over at the guard as he tried to subtly roll his eyes but Yoobin had seen it.

Hana not long had entered the room as well, followed by Daewon, since they had followed Jimin there, of course.

"You don't have to keep coming everyday" Sungjae says, annoyance very clear in his voice, Jimin simply just shrugs it off though since he was use to his attitude.

"But I want to" the omega says as he moves to stand at the edge of the bed but Yoobin decided to stay back, not really liking the guard all that much.

"Let me rephrase that so you understand, I don't want you coming here everyday" Sungjae snapped, Jimin finally reacting to it.

The boy dropped his hands off the bed and lowered his head, "oh" he lowly let out, slumping his shoulders and taking a step back away from the bed.

"Sungjae" Hana snapped from behind the omega, Jimin raises his hand at her to stop her from saying or doing anything.

"I hope you feel better soon" Jimin says quietly showing a small smile and walking back to Yoobin to grab a hold of his hand.

The omega began slowly pulling him out of the room, the 10 year old glaring over at the injured guard as he can tell that Jimin was now upset with how different his mood had changed.

Hana and Daewon had stayed behind, as soon as Jimin closed the door he could hear Hana going off at the male inside.

"Come on, let's just go back to the room and watch a movie or something" Jimin mumbled to his son as they go to leave the section but stop once Lee had called out for Jimin.

She had caught up with him and showed a smile, "would we be able to talk for a few minutes, theres just some suspicions that I wanted to bring up to you" she says to him cautiously.

He nodded his head and followed her to the main examination room, which was mainly her office.

Jimin had walked over to lift Yoobin up on the bed to sit as he had walked over to the desk to look at a few of the pictures that Lee had spread out, showing him.

"I keep asking Sungjae which wolf had attacked him and he says it was just an alpha wolf but it doesn't add up" she explains, she had pointed towards one of the photos.

"See this is a photo of the wound that Mr Choi had on his arm after Jeongguk had attacked him, it took a while for it to completely heal over properly" Ms Lee goes on with.

She then points to the photo next to it, "this is a photo of Sungjae's wound, it's smaller but still too big to be an average alpha" she says and Jimin starts to compare them together nodding his head after a few seconds.