Thirteen

Saturday

Jungkook sat on the edge of his bed, he had been locked up in his room the last few days, his eyes still as red as ever.

He was bouncing one of his knees up and down as his hands ran through his hair every couple of minutes.

Yoongi has came into the room, visible hickeys sitting proudly on the side of his neck, Junkook had rolled his eyes annoyed every time he sees them.

"He's coming off heat, but his scent is still really strong" Yoongi told Jungkook, he nodded his head before standing up and walking towards the bathroom.

"Your eyes are still red" Yoongi voices as he follows Kook into the bathroom, "I can still see those hickeys" Jungkook turned to glare at Yoongi.

"I've told you before to cover them up" Jungkook groaned out, Yoongi just shrugged, "whoever is doing them, at least tell them to put them somewhere that's covered by your uniform" the prince added on.

Jeongguk washed his face quickly before going back out and walking out of his room to go to his study.

He hasn't been out of his room in days, so his work has probably been piling out and it needs to be done right away.

Jungkook was sat at his desk for a few hours in his pyjamas while he tried to finish his work, he sighed and sat back in his chair, he wasn't able to focus on the tasks properly and it was starting to really stress him out.

There was a knock at his study door, Jungkook called them in, he had watched as Hoseok had came walking into the study, hickeys of his own adoring his neck.

"Not you too" Jungkook sighs, Hoseok looks at him confused, "cover your neck" the prince groaned out annoyed.

"You and Yoongi, what am I going to do with you both" Jungkook sighed before gesturing Hoseok to come and sit in a chair in front of his desk.

"Just came to give you an update" Hoseok told Jungkook with a smile on his face, Kook just hummed for him to continue talking.

"Well, Seokjin said that Jimin has been sleeping most of the day" Hoseok said before he leaned back in his chair and he yawned into the back of his hand, clearly tired.

Jungkook nodded his head as he looked towards the time on his computer, "you should go get some rest, you've been working a lot more than usual lately" Jungkook said softly towards the older male.

Hoseok looked at the prince hesitantly, "Are you sure Jeongguk?, I can just sleep later" he replied back but Kook just shook his head.

"No, I'm sure Hoseokie, now go" the prince smiled at his bodyguard reassuringly, Hobi nodded his head before standing up, bowing to Jk and leaving the room.

Jeongguk decided to work for a few more hours, it was starting to get late but he had managed to catch up on everything, so he got up to go for a shower then head to bed.

•••

Jimin stirred in his bed before sitting up, the blanket fell to sit around his waist and he sighed, he closed his eyes and cracked his neck, satisfied when he heard the loud cracking.