Forty Two

Wednesday

"Jimin, please wash that thing, it stinks" Taehyung said as he placed his hands on his hip while standing in front of the tv, Jimin pouted and shook his head, "it still has his scent on it, it'll go away if you wash it" the omega whined while laying down on the lounge so he could see the tv.

"Well, if you miss him so much just go back to the castle already" Taehyung snapped as he gave up and walked out to the kitchen instantly walking over to the cupboard to get the marshmallows off the top shelf.

"Jimin, I'm throwing the marshmallows out" Taehyung called out, a second later the omega heard a big thump from the living room and then the older boy came racing in.

"No, I need them" he yelled as he saw Taehyung standing over the bin holding them above it threatening to drop them in.

"Take that damn hoodie off or the marshmallows get it" Taehyung threatened, the omega's eyes started to water, "Don't Taetae, you know how much they mean to me" the omega tried to convince his bestfriend but the younger didn't listen.

"You have two seconds to choose, the hoodie or the marshmallows" Taehyung said lowering the packet down further towards the bin, Jimin held out his hands to tae in a stop gesture.

Jimin slowly and hesitantly took the hoodie off for the first time in over a week, he knows that it's disgusting and it properly smelt bad but he couldn't find it in himself to take it off or wash it as he didn't want to get rid of the rest of the scent that was still slightly lingering on it.

Jimin gave the jumper to Taehyung slowly and reached out to give the packet to Jimin but Taehyung's fingers slipped accidentally and the older omega cried as the white fluffy treat had fallen into the bin.

"Omg Minnie, I'm so sorry I was only joking" Taehyung quickly said as he looked down at the packet that was currently sitting at the bottom of the rubbish bin in the left over food from the night before that no one had eaten.

Jimin looked up at Taehyung with his glassy eyes, The omega angrily walked out of the kitchen and towards the front door.

He slipped on his shoes before storming out of the house and slamming the door behind him, which surprised Taehyung as the male hadn't actually left the house since he had gotten there.

Jimin slowly walked down the footpath, he angrily wiped his tears away from his face and started towards the grocery store that was only a few blocks away.

Jimin let out a frustrated scream causing a few of the people who were around to look in his direction weirdly.

"Jimin, stop" he heard Taehyung call out from a little distance behind him, he could hear the male running towards him but chose to ignore it.

"Jimin, seriously stop for a minute, I'm tired enough as it is" Taehyung said right behind him, the younger omega grabbed onto Jimin's arm gently and pulled him back to stop the male from walking any further.

"What do you think you're doing?" Taehyung asked the older male who was glaring at him, "I'm going to get more" Jimin said as he slapped at Tae's chest lightly causing him to hiss and move his hands up to protect his sore chest.

"Don't, that hurts" Taehyung said as he pushed Jimin's hands away, the older male began walking down the street again, Taehyung pouted as he lightly ran his fingers over his hardened nipples through his shirt causing another hiss to slip through his lips.

Prince's Omega || Jikook FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara