Ninety Nine

Friday

Jeongguk had taken complete advantage of the fact that Yoobin had been left with Seokjin for a while, having already fucked Jimin once over his desk he then took the omega to the bedroom for another round in bed.

So now they were both cuddling naked under the covers, "what was it that you wanted to talk about?" The older alpha asked the younger, Jimin looked up at him.

The omega hummed for a second trying to remember "oh, who is coming to the castle?" He asks him and Jeongguk looks at him confused.

"Someone's coming?" He questions back which makes Jimin frown and sit up, "I got an announcement from a guard that someone was coming later" he explained to the alpha prince, Jeongguk's brows frown together while he sits up as well.

"This is the first I'm hearing of it" the alpha says while shrugging his shoulders, Jimin just nodded his head afterwards while trying to think of anyone that could possible show up but can't think of anyone.

"Also, where do you keep disappearing to?" Jimin asks simply, the gorgeous alpha smiles at him and shakes his head "it's a surprise" he answers back happily.

"It's nearly finished" he says while placing a kiss onto Jimin's bare shoulder, Jimin giggled as he looked up into the princes eyes.

A knock at the bedroom door had snapped them out of their little world, Jimin called out to enter and the door had slowly opened.

The head maid had entered the room with the same higher guard that had spoken back to Jimin only a few days before.

Both Jeongguk and Jimin had looked over at them, the sheets on the bed covering the most important parts of their bodies.

"Good afternoon princes, I just wanted to drop by and tell you that the four guards that were sent to me recently have all been trained and are ready to begin their tasks as servants" the head maid had proudly announced to the pair as she bowed.

"I especially wanted to bring you your new personal servant prince Jimin" she had smiled over at him, the said prince had smiled happily and nodded his head.

"Thank you, you may be dismissed" he says and watches as the maid bowed and left the room, leaving behind the alpha servant.

"What's your name?" Jimin asks the alpha, he stands up straighter as if he was still guarding, "Jiyoon, prince" he answers back with a bow.

"Alright Jiyoon, your first task I ask of you to please go to the kitchen and check up on my Yoobin and bring me back a bag of marshmallows" Jimin orders with a big smile on his face, the servant had bowed again and left the room.

As soon as the alpha had left the room the omega had turned back to Jeongguk, he pushed him back onto the mattress and climbed up onto his waist.

He smiled down at the prince as he had smiled back up at his husband, "you're so pretty" Jeongguk happily says, his hands had came up to rub the baby bump.

"I can't wait for them" Jeongguk softly growls, Jimin hummed "I know alpha" The omega whispered as his hands landed on top of the older males.

"I love you" Jeongguk sits up and wraps his arms around Jimin's waist, "I love you too my alpha prince" the omega happily says while lightly touching his lips with his husbands as he spoke.