Five

Thursday

Hoseok and Yoongi showed Jimin to the garden as they waited for Jungkook to finish up in his meeting.

Jimin walked around looking at all the different flowers that decorated the beautiful area.

Jimin noticed though that there were a lot more white roses than the others, the frowned slightly but took on of the flowers between his fingers.

He touched a finger delicately onto the petals, being careful not to make a single petal fall off, he went to move onto a different flower but as he pulled the fingers around the rose stem away, he managed to prick his finger.

Jimin squeaked at the sudden dot of blood that started to bleed from where he got his finger on the thorn.

he squeezed around his bloody area watching as more came out, he turned around to show the two Alpha's with a pout.

Hobi looked at Jimin's cute pout and chuckled, "come on, lets go get you a bandaid" he said and started to lead Jimin through the castle again, as they were walking, Jimin had noticed two big black doors, which seem to be the only dark colours in the beautiful white castle.

Jimin stopped for a second as he admired the doors, Hoseok though kept walking thinking Jimin was still behind him, he was mumbling things quietly as he thought that Jimin was listening to him.

Jimin walked closer to the doors and turned the cold handle, he pushed the door open just enough to enter, he could feel the cool air rushing out of the dark corridor and wrapped around Jimin's warm body.

He was about to step forward but someone grabbed his arm gently, Jimin's eyes wonder up the arm to meet Hoseok's stare, he carefully pulled the smaller male away from the doors and closed them, Jimin could instantly feel the cold air leave his body.

"what's down there?" Jimin asked softly, still looking at the doors, Hobi turned Jimin's body so he was facing the Alpha, "Jimin, don't go through these doors" he said seriously, he watched as the Omega had nodded his head slightly.

Hoseok made sure to lead Jimin towards the kitchen by his hand, Jimin's tiny hands holding onto Hope's bigger, warmer hands.

Once they entered into the kitchen Seokjin had pulled Jimin in for a hug, "are you hungry Min?" Jin asked as he walked around the counters again to finish what he was making, Jimin shook his head no and sat down at a stool that was tucked under the countertop.

Jimin happily watched Seokjin while he was cooking, he hadnt even realise that Hoseok had left, he suddenly got an uneasy feeling as he had caught the scent of the female Alpha that had attacked him only a few days ago.

She had entered the kitchen with a smirk on her face as she eyed Jimin, he could feel the Alpha's stares and tried to ignore it but it didnt work.

Jimin suddenly felt her hand on his lower back, her hot breath hitting his ear and opened her mouth to whisper something in Jimin's ear but a low growl sounded from the entrance of the kitchen.

Jimin shivered and closed his eyes, he had heard the same growl before, the three people standing in the kitchen turned towards Yoongi who stood with crossed arms and a frown on his face.

"back off Heejin, you wouldn't want Jungkook to find out that you've been messing with his Omega" Yoongi says as he steps forward and grabbed the girls wrist in his hard grip "again" he added on before pulling her away and standing in front of Jimin.

Jimin sighed in relief, he slipped his hand into one of Yoongi's to help him calm down, he seemed to have grown a bit attached to Hoseok and Yoongi already.

He can tell that he was going to be as close to them as he is with Seokjin and Taehyung, which he liked the sound of that.

Heejin growled lowly before stepping away and angrily leaving the kitchen, Yoongi immediately turned around to the slightly shaking Omega.

"Jimin are you okay?" He asked softly and cupped his cheeks to look over his face, Jimin slowly nodded his head and grabbed at Yoongi's shirt to pull him in for a hug.

"So she was the alpha that attacked you the first time?" Seokjin asked the two other males that were in the room, Yoongi nodded his head as he hugged the Omega close to his chest and ran his fingers through his hair.

A throat cleared in the kitchen entrance and Yoongi quickly stepped away from the Omega to bow over at Jungkook.

He eyed Yoongi for a second before looking over at the nervous boy that was sat in the stool.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked as he stepped closer to Jimin, he ran his fingers through the boy's hair a few times before lifting his chin up so they were looking at each other.

"Prince" Yoongi spoke up as he walked over to Hoseok and Namjoon that was still standing at the door, Jungkook hummed as he looked down at Jimin.

The two couldn't help by stare at each other, "Heejin was in here again" Yoongi said quietly, Jungkook turned to look over at the three guards.

"Namjoon and Yoongi go get her and put her in one of the cells, Hoseok you come with me" Jeongguk ordered, Namjoon and Yoongi bowed before exiting the kitchen to go after the Alpha girl.

Hoseok stayed behind and watched the two in front of him, Seokjin also standing on the opposite side of the bench also watched them.

"Let's go show you your room, mhm" Jungkook said and helped the omega get up from the chair, Jimin nodded his head and moved over to hug Hoseok quickly, a smile gracing his face.

"Bye bye Jinnie hyung" Jimin smiled and waved at Seokjin who had smiled and waved back before going back to what he was making.

The three guys then left the kitchen to find Jimin's room.
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛