Two

Tuesday (still)

"What?" Jimin asked shocked, "You can stay here in the castle, I'll put you into one of the guest bedrooms" Jungkook explains and shrugs his shoulders.

"What do you get out of it?" Jimin asked bravely, Jungkook raised a brow at him and he slouched his shoulders and let out a quiet sigh.

"I can watch over you closely, so what happened earlier, doesn't happen again" Jungkook said, the room was quiet for a couple of seconds.

"Wait, Jimin what happened earlier?" Taehyung asked as he looked around Jin to see Jimin, both Jin and Tae looking at him made him shy again.

His cheeks turned a cute pink colour and he looked away, "nothing" he whispered, "I caught him being held against a wall submitting his neck" Jungkook interrupted.

"You were submitting your neck, Jimin" Seokjin whined and hit the boys arm, Taehyung sighed and shook his head, "I told you it was a bad idea to come today" Tae added on.

"You don't have to give me an answer straight away, go home and think about it, once you have an answer, I'll be here" Jungkook said and smiled at Jimin.

Jimin nodded his head, "we should probably get home" Jimin mumbled and looked over at Jin and Tae before looking back at Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded his head and stood up from the table, the other three males followed behind him.

"I'll see you again soon" Jungkook smiled before walking out of the room, the three guys looked at each other before slowly leaving the room.

Taehyung and Seokjin had each grabbed a hand of Jimin's to make sure nothing happened again.

As they were leaving the castle, two guards started to follow them, "what are you doing?" Seokjin asked confused.

"Prince Jeon asked us to make sure you guys are safe" One of the guards said, Seokjin sighed and the three began walking again.

The guys got home safely, like they normally did, Seokjin watched the two guards just sit down at the front of the house as they were talking to each other about something.

So, he went outside to them, "are you guys going to stay outside all night?" he asked the two males, they looked at each other and nodded their heads.

Jin sighed and gestured towards the house, "Come on" he said and walked over to the front door, he held it open as the two guys entered in and awkwardly stood in the doorway.

"We haven't got any spare beds or rooms, so you two will have to sleep in the loungeroom and I expect you to clean up after yourselves" Seokjin explained, the two guys once again nodding their heads at the male and followed him into the living room, where Taehyung and Jimin were curled up together asleep.

"Can you guys help me?" Seokjin asked as he turned to look back at the guards, Jin pointed towards the two Omega's.

"Can you help me carry them up to their room" they nodded their heads yet again and walked over to each grab one of the boys, both the omegas cuddling into the guards as they carried them.

Seokjin led them upstairs and down the small hallway until he opened their bedroom door and walked in, the two guards carrying the omegas entered the room and walked over to place them onto the bed.

Seokjin smiled as the two Omega's instantly hugged back into each other.

They exit the room and Seokjin quietly closed the bedroom door, "I'm going to bed, keep it quiet if you plan on staying up, feel free to watch the tv" Jinnie mumbled as he started to walk towards his own room.

Jungkook sat on the edge of his bed, his phone was up to his ear, when the phone went to voice mail he growled lowly.

This time he dialed a different number, which was answered straight away, "Prince Jeon" Hoseok said through the phone.

"Why didn't Yoongi answer his phone?" Jungkook asked immediately, "He's asleep" Hoseok answered in a whisper, "how is he?" Jungkook asked again after a second of silence.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok asked teasingly, Jungkook groaned, "Yoongi's great" Hobi laughed, Jeongguk stayed quiet, "okay, okay, the omega is fine" Jungkook sighed as he heard what he wanted.

"Why are we watching over him?" Hoseok asked, Jungkook thought for a second, he didn't want to tell him the truth, so Jungkook yelled into the phone "don't ask questions" and hung up.

He sighed and threw the phone away from him, he fell back against the bed and closed his eyes, he didn't feel tired at all and it was pretty late.

He sat back up again, he looked towards the big glass doors across from him, he stood up and slowly unbuttoned his shirt as he walked towards the doors.

He pushed the doors opened, he dropped his shirt to the ground, then stripped off his remaining clothing before slowly walking deeper into the water.

Once the water was up to his chest Jungkook just sunk down so his head went under, he stayed under water for a few seconds before coming back up for air.

He pushed his hair up off his forehead and sighed, he was currently floating around in his pool he had just off his room, the black walls that surrounded it kept any light from coming in, which meant it was dark inside the big room.

Jungkook liked the colour black, he found some sort of relaxation from the colour, so his section of the castle was pure black.

He had a section to himself, no one was allowed in that area except for Jungkook's personal guards, so he wasn't worried about anyone seeing him in his naked state.

Jungkook swam around for a bit, the omega taking up most of his thoughts, his scent was just so heavenly, it wasn't very easy to forget for Jungkook.

Jungkook was a little worried about what his father would think of Jimin, he was only a friend of their chef and Jungkook's father was set on him marrying someone with a bit more power to their name.

But Jungkook's mind was already made up, he wanted no one else but Jimin.
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛