Sixty Two

BITCH HE LOOKING FUCKING FINE AS FUCK, WHAT A BLESSING TO BE ALIVE AT THE SAME TIME AS THIS MAN

Two weeks later: Saturday

Jimin and Jeongguk currently we're cuddling on their bed as they watched the movie that was playing on the tv screen in front of them.

Jimin had a packet of big marshmallows resting against his side while Jeongguk carefully was running his fingers through the omega's hair as he was beginning to fall asleep.

Today was the first day that they had been able to sit down since they had Mr Song come along and constantly push them around to do this and that.

So they were making the most out of it and had ordered all the section guards not to let anyone disturb them unless it's an emergency.

Everything was going perfectly fine between the two of them until Jimin had put his hand back into the packet but didn't seem to be able to feel anymore marshmallows in there.

He picked the packet up and looked inside to see it empty, he stayed there quietly for a few seconds as he thought about it, then remembered that when Jeongguk had handed him the packet he had said it was his last one.

Then the tears suddenly just burst out of his eyes, scaring Jeongguk in the process.

He gently sat the omega up and turned to look at his mates face with a confused frown.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked worriedly, he tried to wipe away the boys tears but more just continued to fall and replace them.

Jungkook sighed as he pulled the omega in for a hug, "you hate me" the younger cried, causing for the prince to pull back and look the crying male in the eyes "huh? Hate you? Since when do you think that?" Jeongguk questioned him.

"Yes, you hate me, you didn't restock the marshmallows" the omega cried, that's when Jeongguk looked down at the empty packet that was crunched up in the younger sad balled up fists.

Jeongguk chuckled softly and pulled him back in for a hug, "I don't hate you baby, I just didn't know we were running low until tonight otherwise I would have gotten stocked up" the alpha replied back truthfully.

Jimin threw the empty packet away and clutches onto his alpha's shirt instead, "all I want is marshmallows and pickles" the omega whines as his crying had seemed to calm down a little bit.

"Ssh I know baby, I'll see if Yoongi will go out and get some for you" Jeongguk said before reaching into his pocket and calling Yoongi's phone.

But when the call was answered it wasn't Yoongi's voice that came through the phone, it was a sleepy Taehyung's.

"Jeonggukie hyung?" He answered then yawned away from the phone, Jeongguk smiled "hey little Omega, where is your alpha at?" Kook questioned the younger omega.

"They're sleeping, do you want me to wake them up for you?" Taehyung asked as Jeongguk could hear shuffling in the background, "no it's okay, I'll just talk to them later" Jeongguk quickly said, hoping that the omega wouldn't try to wake up Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Okie Prince Gguk, bye bye" Tae said before hanging up the phone, he then had decided to call Namjoon but there was no answer, so he quickly sent him a message.