One Hundred and Thirteen

warning: violence/attempted kidnapping(?)/mentions of weapons

Friday

When Jimin and Jeongguk finally joined the party they had changed clothes into something more comfortable and Jimin had fixed up his make up to a more natural look now.

They had gotten a cheer from everyone around the ballroom and as they made their way through the crowd people had stopped them to congratulate the pair.

Jimin was smiling the whole time, he was now in such a better mood than before and a lot more relaxed as well.

Once they had gotten to their friends again Jimin instantly throw himself onto Taehyung and hugged him close.

"god, you're drenched in Jeongguk's scent" he scrunched up his nose but widened his eyes a little and tried to pull the boys shirt away from his shoulder.

"you had sex before joining the party" he says with a disbelieving gasp, Jimin giggled with reddened cheeks.

Jeongguk just smiled happily and walked over to his guards.

They all just celebrated together, occasionally someone would come over to them to have a conversation but they didn't last long as the people around them didn't want to bother the new kings.

Mr Jeon was still hanging around, only now he was accompanied by his two daughters and Yoobin.

Jimin and Jeongguk were quite happy that Mr Jeon had become rather fond of their adopted child and loved taking him out often to do things together.

Jimin just knew that he would be an amazing grandfather to his children and he was proud to have joined a family like this one.

"i wish i didn't drink so much juice, i need to go to the bathroom now" Jimin says after a while, he laughs softly as he places his now empty glass down onto a nearby table.

"i'll be back in a minute" the king says and went to walk away but his husband stopped him.

"i'll come with you" he announces but Jimin shook his head. "no stay here, i'll be quick" he replied back before giving him a peck on the cheek to encourage him.

"but you can't-" Jeongguk tries as he takes a step forward but the omega wasn't having it.

"Jiyoon will come with me, i'll be fine" he smiles sweetly at his alpha as he reaches over for the guard's arm.

Jeongguk looks at the two for a second before he sighed.

"alright, but press down on the mark if anything happens and i'll be there quickly" the alpha says sternly and Jimin nodded his head.

"i'll be right back" the omega now steps back as he pulls the guard along with him.

Jimin turns around now to walk forwards, "my husband, he's so cute when he's being overprotective, he doesn't want me to leave his sight" he says out loud for the guard with him to hear.

"last time you were left alone, your highness, you were attacked" Jiyoon replied back with his serious expression on display as usual.