Twenty Eight

Saturday

There was a quiet knock at the study door, "what?" Jeongguk growled out, he heard the door open and watched as Yoongi had started to walk down the hallway of bookshelves until he reached the prince's desk.

"Not now Yoongi, I'm not in the mood to be lectured" Jeongguk scoffs and tries to focus on his work in front of him but he knows that he won't be able to.

"I don't care, you made my friend upset" Yoongi says as he invites himself to sit down at the desk, Jeongguk glared up at him.

"I'm your friend as well and I'm upset" Jungkook complained to the alpha in front of him, Yoongi shrugged, "I know you caused it" the older male said casually.

Jeongguk glared at the male before sighing, the alpha instantly calming down because he knows that his guard was right, "he wants me to claim him" the prince explained as he sat back in his chair.

"Why don't you?" Yoongi asked, "I don't want to claim him then have him watch me get married to someone else because my father wants me to" Jeongguk says sadly.

Yoongi can understand why Jeongguk was holding back on it, "do you want to claim him?" The black haired alpha asked to which Jungkook replied "yes"

"Do you love him?"
"Yes"

"Do you want to marry him?"
"Yes

"Is he the one you want to carry your pups?"
"Yes"

"Is he the one you want to spend the rest of your life with?"
"Yes"

"Then stop holding back, you obviously want it as much as he does" Yoongi says while getting up just to sit on the edge of the desk.

"But my father-" Jungkook started but Yoongi cut him off, "respectfully, Prince, who gives a fuck about what the king has to say, he's only trying to marry you off so he can give you the crown" Yoongi started.

"If he does force you to marry that girl, you can always divorce her once you're king" Yoongi shrugged his shoulders, he stood up as he could see Jeongguk's mind starting to think.

"Also, didn't your mother say that she wanted you to marry for love" Yoongi reminded the prince, he instantly looked up at alpha in realisation, the black haired male smiled at the younger male.

"Go talk to Jimin, sort things out, I'm sure you're both feeling like crap right now" The elder alpha said, "since I've help this little argument, I haven't slept in days, I'm tired so I'm going back to bed with my mates" the male said lastly before waving Jungkook goodbye and leaving the room.

Jeongguk turned the camera's on, trying to find the omega, he was about to get up and go talk things out with the younger boy but stopped when his phone started to ring.

"Hello, father" Jungkook said through the phone as he sat back down at his desk chair, "ahh, Jeongguk, just wanted to call to say that I've set up a gathering for Monday night, just to introduce you and Boyoung as fiancé's" his father's voice said, causing Jungkook's eyes to widen.

"Fiancé? Dad I'm not ready to marry Boyoung, I don't think I ever will" Jungkook quickly said through the phone, "Boyoung is the only Choi that isn't married, they have a good name son, it will be good for when you take over the throne" the king said trying to encourage his son but it wasn't helping at all.

"Well that's what I want to talk to you about dad, I don't think I have to marry her, Jimin-" Jungkook started but was cut off by his father, "Jimin? The omega?" He said then sighed.

"Look, Jeongguk, I honestly don't think it was such a good idea to move him into the castle, we barely know him, he might be helping our attackers" the king commented, making Jeongguk angry.

"Don't talk about him like that, he would never do that" Jeongguk replies back, showing anger in his voice but not enough that his father would also become angry, "I've got to go, but we'll talk about this later" Jungkook hummed at what his father said then threw his phone after it was hung up.

"Why won't he just listen to me" Jeongguk voices out as he frustratedly runs his fingers through his hair.

There was a knock at the door of the study, Jeongguk had gotten up from his chair to go answer it but Jimin had poked his head in.

"I heard you throw something, just wanted to check up on you" he said softly, rather shyly, Jeongguk showed a small smile and pulled the boy in for a hug once he had gotten into arms reach.

"I'm sorry for getting jealous, I shouldn't have reacted the way I did" Jeongguk apologises quietly and kisses the top of Jimin's head, "I'm sorry for getting angry at you the way I did, I didn't like swearing at you" Jimin then apologised.

"Come on, let's go cuddle for a while, I've missed you" Jeongguk says as he begins to pull Jimin out of the room and towards the bedroom.

Once they are cuddled up in the bed, Jeongguk started to chuckle, Jimin looked up at him questioningly, "what?" He asked softly, "you know, we only spent around half an hour apart" the alpha replied.

Jimin started to giggle, "well as soon as I stepped outside the door I was wanting to come back, but decided to just go for a quick walk" Jimin explained with a smile.

"That reminds me Jeongguk, you haven't got any marshmallows" the omega said as he quickly sat up to turn towards Jeongguk, the prince smiled at the omega and nodded his head "Alright, I guess I'll just have to get you some then" he replied back with a soft chuckle.

"I love you so much" Jimin cheered as he jumped onto Jeongguk happily, the alpha instantly laughing and wrapping his arms around his omega.

"I love you too, my omega" the alpha smiled down at the boy and puckered up his lips, telling the omega silently that he wanted a kiss, which of course Jimin granted immediately.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

A/N: so we've gone down to 2 on #Jeongguk, so let's try get that up again aye.

There is a little vmin chapter that I want to write, hopefully soon but I'm just thinking if maybe I should wait until they are both pregnant or not.

Also, should Taehyung be pregnant now or later on in the story? It won't really affect the story all that much, it may effect the next story just a tad tho, but it's up to you guys.

Anywho... I've just realised that I had been saying Sungjae instead of Sungmin, as I originally called him, I'm to lazy to go back and change it, so I've decided to just keep it as that, sorry if I confused anyone with it

 I've just realised that I had been saying Sungjae instead of Sungmin, as I originally called him, I'm to lazy to go back and change it, so I've decided to just keep it as that, sorry if I confused anyone with it