Ninety Four

Tuesday

The two had finished their breakfast slowly, the two older males talk between themselves as Yoobin sat quietly next to them, watching them as they exchanged ideas between each other.

He had then tugged on Jimin's tshirt once he had finished, not wanting to talk to Seokjin if he didn't have to.

"Finished?" Jimin asked him and watched as his son nodded his head, the omega reached for the plates but Seokjin had beat him to it, "don't worry about it pup, I got it" he said to Yoobin with a kind smile.

The boy nodded his head at Seokjin before looking down shyly, he then felt Jimin run his fingers through his hair, making him look up at him to already see him looking down at him with a smile on his face as well.

He then turned to look over at Seokjin, he hesitates before moving to hold his hand out towards the beta, but making sure to not look him in the eyes.

Seokjin looked at Jimin quickly to see him with wide eyes looking back at him, Seokjin slipped his hand into the tinier ones, lightly shaking his hand.

"I'm Yoobin" he quietly mumbled, "oh, well I'm Seokjin" the older male replies back almost immediately, both him and Jimin shocked because of the interaction.

Yoobin nodded before quickly pulling his hand away and scooting closer to Jimin to hug onto his arm, hiding his face into his shoulder, to hide mostly the blush that was on his cheeks or the small tears that were gathering in the corners of his eyes.

"We better get ready to crash this meeting then" Jimin says with a somewhat evil smile on his face as he looks over at his bestfriend.

"Did you want to meet us in front of the throne room?" Jimin suggests only for Seokjin to nod his head in agreement.

"I need to quickly go find Taehyung anyways, I want to talk to him about meeting up later, I want us to hang out for a bit later on" The beta says as he slowly stands up from the bed and leans against the side of the cart that was locked in place.

"Yeah okay, that sounds good" Jimin says with one last smile, the two then say goodbye to each other and Seokjin leaves the room with his cart.

"I'm going to go for a shower before heading out, did you want me to put the tv on for you?" Jimin asks the boy, he moves his head from his hiding spot and looks up at Jimin with his glassy eyes.

The omega frowned his brows before turning to face him more, he cupped the boys face with his hands and sighed softly "I'm sorry baby, I shouldn't have invited him here just yet" he says gently.

Yoobin shook his head slightly and reached up to grab Jimin's hands, "happy to make another friend like Jiminie" the young boy replied back with a sniffle.

Jimin smiled adoringly at his adopted son, he had removed his hands from Yoobin's cheeks and held his arms out for a hug which the boy didn't think twice about before jumping up onto Jimin.

"Careful baby" The older omega had giggled at him, quickly tightening his arms around him for a closer hug.

"Can I come?" Yoobin asks in a whisper, Jimin hummed confused before slowly loosening up his arms and moving back to look at Yoobin's face.