Sixty Nine

Monday

Jimin laid on Jeongguk's naked chest, his finger gently making patterns on the alpha's warm skin as he lazily placed kisses every now and then.

Jeongguk was watching the boy, a small smile on his face as he had his arms wrapped around the smaller's male.

The fur blanket was draped over their lower halves even though they felt warm enough without it, they just had it on so they were covered.

"We are getting married today" Jimin whispers as he moves his hands to rest under his chin as he turns his head to look back up at the alpha.

"I know, I can't wait to see how absolutely gorgeous you'll look" Jeongguk says excitement hinting in his voice, "I know already that I'm going to cry at one point" Jimin says with a quiet giggle.

Jeongguk's smile slightly widens, "I won't cry" he says cockily, Jimin rolls his eyes playfully, he had chosen to just not reply back to that response and moved up to hide his face into the alpha's neck and sighed in content.

"I need to go back to the room, if Tae or Jin wakes up and I'm not there they will freak out at me" Jimin says quietly and sits up on his fiancé to look down at him with puppy eyes.

"I don't want to leave you yet" Jimin whines softly as he begins to pout his lips, Jeongguk couldn't help but to coo at his baby, he looked so adorable.

"I don't want you to leave either" the alpha says while one of his hands just soothingly rub up and down the omega's thigh, Jimin slumps his shoulders and reached over to grab Jeongguk's other hand to hold it.

•••

Jimin quietly closed the door behind him, the bedroom still pitch black, he carefully walked past the lounge and into the bathroom, not noticing that only one of his friends still remained in their sleeping position.

The omega had sighed after he got into the bathroom, he turned the light on and turned around only to jump in surprise.

In the bathtub was Taehyung, he was relaxed back into the warm bubble bath as he raised his brows knowingly at Jimin.

"Where have you been?" He asks the omega, Jimin guesses that he already knew the answer to that but he still tried to avoid it.

"Why was the light off?" Jimin asked him while he walked over to get unchanged slowly, hissing slightly as the shirt rubs against his fresh mark.

"Don't try and avoid answering Jimin, I already know that you were with Jeongguk" Taehyung says with a smirk on his face, Jimin sighs as he steps into the tub carefully and sitting himself between Tae's legs.

He leaned back against his chest and closed his eyes, "you're luck that it was me that caught you and not Seokjin, he would have flipped" the younger of the two had said with a small giggle.

Taehyung wrapped his arms carefully around Jimin, he had leaned forward and pressed a kiss to the older's cheek.

"I love you Tae" Jimin says sleepily, "I love you too Min" Tae replied back happily, his hands rubbing themselves onto his bestfriends tummy, which seemed to help sooth him lately.