Sixty

Friday

Jimin, Jeongguk, Seokjin, Taehyung and Mr Song sat in the back of the limo, the same one from the night of the ball event, the same one that was stained white on the floor from when Jikook had sex later that night.

Jimin unknowingly stared at the spot, Jeongguk gently nudging his shoulder with a smirk.

The omega had looked up to see the car was empty and he could hear people screaming and the sound of the cameras clicking while the flashes of light came along with it.

Jimin sighed and nodded his head, he slipped his hand into Jeongguk's as the alpha had helped him get out of the car, the two walking towards the shop with smiled on their faces and occasionally waving to people.

Jimin though had stopped as he noticed a little boy standing at the front, he had a soft baby blue blanket in his hand as he sucked on his thumb, wide eyes looking at him with an innocent sparkle behind them, the omega cooed.

The boy shifted as he noticed Jimin walking over to him, the omega crouched down to be his level and extended his hand out to the little boy, he waited until the baby had placed his own hand into his.

"You're a little cutie" Jimin says softly while fluffing up the boys hair gently, "I want to be as pretty as prince Minnie" the little boy said quietly, rather shyly, it had caused for Jimin's cheeks to blush over with a beautiful pink colour that only made him look even prettier than normal.

"I'm sure you'll be even prettier" Jimin replied back and picked the boy up onto his hip, the boys mother had been quietly crying off next to them as she couldn't believe someone from the royal family was currently talking and holding her son.

Jeongguk watched the two and smiled proudly, his eyes showing nothing but love and admiration for his mate.

Although Mr Song had come over to ruin it, he leaned over to Jimin's ear and began to whisper into it saying "we don't have time for this."

Jimin glared back at him then turned back to the boy, "the bad man says we have to go, but you be a good boy for you mother" Jimin said to the boy with a happy smile while gently tickling his small and adorable tummy.

Jimin giggled as he heard the little boy in his arms let out his own tiny giggles.

The omega had handed the boy back over to his mother than pulled her in for a quick careful hug "you have an adorable little boy" he commented before bopping the boys nose, the woman thanked Jimin through her tears.

Mr Song then rushed them along inside of the wedding shop, once out of sight of the public Jimin turned to glare at the beta with his omega blue eyes, his teeth once again out.

"I agreed to going along with your fucking schedule but never do that shit again, what you done just then is really pushing my fucking limit and next time I won't hesitate to get you arrested" Jimin threatened the older man, everyone around them just staying completely still as they didn't know what else to do, surprised to see Jimin get as angry as he was.

Jeongguk stepped over to begin gently massaging Jimin's shoulders in hopes of relaxing him.

"Right, how about we get started on the first thing on the schedule" he said with a smile on his face, Taehyung then clapped his hands and walked over to Jimin with a boxy smile on his face.